Good price for a night in Midtown, so I wasn't expecting much, and was pleasantly surprised by a very snazzy lobby and well-appointed (albeit tiny) room.
Just be prepared to get nickel and dimed to death. Couple of examples:
- $10 for in-room wireless
- No coffee in the room or the lobby, had to pay $3 for a little to-go cup in the restaurant downstairs
- They hang "free" postcards in your room for you to fill out, but if you try to send them from the front desk, it costs $1.10 a piece for "postage".
Again - nice place, and the bed was very comfy. Just don't expect any of the little niceties you'd usually get from a place you pay to make you comfortable.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Boutique hotel located in the heart of Time Square. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, HotelTravel.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Agoda, Odigeo and TripOnline SA so you can book your The Time reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Time Hotel New York City
- Time New York City
- Time Hotel New York City
- Time Hotel Nyc