It was the first time we had the pleasure of staying at the Country Inn the City everything was perfect. The suite was elegant and pampering, even more beautiful in reality than in the much appealing photos. The main room was spacious, the bed felt royal and was very comfortable, the kitchen had all you could ask for and the bathroom was clean and charming.
We found ourselves taking the short walk to Central Park to see the first blossoms of Spring. the neighbourhood does not get any better. The subway is two blocks away , you have all the food stores you could wish for, boutiques, shops and central park is a few minutes away as well. The 24/7 West End market is high-end but reasonably priced
We felt safe and comfortable in this beautiful of a place
To us it truly felt like stay back home and we know we will be back again and again and again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- All four of award winning spacious studio apartments offer private bath, kitchen, free wifi: each within a delightful and completely restored 1891 limestone townhouse. Enjoy fast access to all the Upper West Side has to offer. Convenient for subway (2 blocks), Central Park (3 blocks) and all manner of nearby entertainment (restaurants, theaters, gourmet groceries, natural history museum) and not so far from Manhattan's other notable tourist attractions as to be a nuisance. ... more less
- Also Known As:
- Country Inn The City Hotel New York City
- Country Inn New York City
- New York City Country Inn