Trip (Jan17-20 2013) We arrived mid afternoon following a 3k flight & $70 cab drive from the airport to find a building site !! V.disappointed that the mgmt did not think it important to advise us of this following our booking. No check-in desk, just a table. The staff were most unhelpful (apart from a lend of a phone). The manager said that although the lift was not working and there was a lot of dust about, "our rooms were in perfect working order". They offered a sister hotel a block away but would not agree to a reduction in price for all the inconvenience caused. (Frankly there was a total lack of empathy on their part, on any level! )
So this spoke volumes for the kind of management running the hotels. We left right away and found wonderful lodgings at the Ameritania up on 54th street.
Honesty always goes a long way but I'm sure this is a lesson this hotel won't learn anytime soon :-(
- Also Known As:
- Comfort Inn New York
- Midtown Comfort Inn
- Comfort Inn Midtown
- Comfort Inn New York City
- Comfort Inn Times Square
- New York City Comfort Inn
- Comfort Inn Midtown New York
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The newly renovated Broadway at Times Square Hotel offers clean and elegant accommodations with free wireless Internet access, flat screen TVs, a fitness center, a 24-hour business center, complimentary continental breakfast, free calls within the US and a lot more! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline, BookIt.com, Tingo, TripOnline SA, EasyToBook, Expedia, Hotels.com, Venere, Otel and Fareportal so you can book your Broadway at Times Square Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.