Location is the number one reason I’ve stayed here repeatedly. Even with a checked bag, a carry-on bag, and a small pack, I can walk here from Penn Station in roughly 15 minutes. One subway station is steps away at Seventh Avenue and 23rd Street; another is a bit farther at Eighth Avenue and 23rd Street.
My room (602) did have a view of the Empire State Building. It looked out on 23rd Street, but I wasn’t bothered by street noise. The room was simple: not unusually spacious or cramped. One practice was unusual: they charged my credit card for the entire stay when I checked in.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Chelsea Savoy
- Chelsea Savoy
- Chelsea Savoy New York City
- Chelsea Savoy Hotel New York
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Budget hotel in NYC that is located in the vibrant Chelsea neighborhood. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Expedia, Tingo, Hotels.com, Asiatravel.com Holdings and Venere so you can book your Chelsea Savoy Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.