We have stayed at the Chelsea Savoy every year for about 7 years. In the heart of Chelsea, there is a lot to do within walking distance, centrally located between 2 subway lines and a great "home base" at a great price point. The hotel/rooms are clean with daily coffee/bagels in the lobby each morning. You will see some comments about "traffic noise" - it is New York City afterall - that is part of the mystique. For the most part, the hotel staff is friendly and helpful (they always remember us when we book). If you are looking for a luxury "resort" experience - this is not the place for you. BUT if you are looking for a clean hotel, with easy access to the City - this is a great location and value and would recommend the Chelsea Savoy.
And if you are looking for something fun - the "Trailer Park" is located across the street. This kitchy restaurant/bar is decorated with retro pieces from bowling allies, trailer parks and truck stops. Serving burgers, sweet potato fries and a pitchers (or margarita - what bring us back again and again), the Trailer Park our Happy Hour location daily and is a part of our annual "Chelsea Savoy experience"
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Chelsea Savoy
- Chelsea Savoy
- Chelsea Savoy New York City
- Chelsea Savoy Hotel New York
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Budget hotel in NYC that is located in the vibrant Chelsea neighborhood. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Venere, Expedia, Olotels, EasyToBook and Tingo so you can book your Chelsea Savoy Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.