“Yum Yum” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Pio Pio

Pio Pio
210 East 34th Street (between 2nd & 3rd Avenues), New York City, NY 10016-4847 (Manhattan)
(212) 481-0034
Neighborhood: Manhattan
New York
“Yum Yum”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 22, 2013

The Chicken is tender & tasty!!! The Matador is overwhelming. Salad is super fresh! Delivery is quick & timely. We order here when we have a lot of people to feed!

Visited November 2012

New York
“Good food, good value.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 13, 2013 via mobile

My wife and I stopped here for lunch. My wife had a seafood salad for $16 that she was very happy with. I had the lunch special, which was a quarter chicken with a salad and a side for $9. Portions were large and the food was very good.

After we got our food, the waiter never came back to replenish our drinks or ask how everything was. Other than that though, everything else was fine.

Would definitely recommend to stop by for a quick and fairly inexpensive lunch in Manhattan.

• Visited May 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
California
“Best chicken weve had!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 6, 2013

Wow, the food here is fresh and very delicious! We ate here three times in out 8 day stay. Loved it!

Visited April 2013
Tarrytown, New York
“A nice surprise”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 29, 2013

Went a few weeks ago on the recommendation of a friend. Wow. Great food. It's a shared food type of restaurant. Order an entre and a few sides and you all dig in. No double dipping. We started with the Sangria. Very tasty. We ordered the Matador combo with fried yucca and maduros. Talk about alot of food. There were only three of us. Can we say doggie bag :) All the food was amazing. The sauces were amazing. First time having Peruvian food, and it was all good, even the desert combo. I can't wait to go back.

• Visited March 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Philadelphia
“Worth a trip just for the chicken.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 26, 2013 via mobile

I found myself in Midtown one snowy evening at 9:00 pm. I wanted to try something different and saw Pio Pio made Peruvian chicken. I ordered a quarter chicken with a side of fried plantains. The chicken was super moist and had a nice amount of seasoning infused throughout. The chickens are the smaller variety. It was so good I should have ordered a half chicken. Service was fast. Will definitely go back again.

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere