“Fast, affordable dining on Theatre Row” 3 of 5 stars
Review of Theatre Row Diner

Theatre Row Diner
424 West 42nd Street, New York City, NY (Hell's Kitchen)
Menu
Improve this listing
Ranked #1,333 of 11,599 restaurants in New York City
Cuisines: Diner
Good for: Families with children, Dining on a budget
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Lunch, Dinner, Delivery, Late Night
Neighborhood: Hell's Kitchen
New York City, New York
“Fast, affordable dining on Theatre Row”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed November 20, 2013 credit card Amex Card Member Review

This is our favorite restaurant when we have very little time before a show on theatre row. I love their turkey burgers and their sundaes are big enough to share. Bonus: you get 10% off your bill (before tax and tip) if you show your theatre tickets for that day.

Visited November 2013

78% Recommend
Edinburgh, Scotland, United Kingdom
“Good Food + Good Price = Happy Me”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 8, 2013

My wife and I stayed at the Yotel nearby and saw this restaurant on our way to Times Square after having breakfast somewhere else we decided to go here for dinner. As a burger lover (aka a fat guy) I was drawn to the caption on their menu stating "Our Famous Burgers" and I thought I'll be the judge of that and after having the Twin Burger with American cheese and bacon with fries and salad I can say it was one of the best burgers I have had in my time. My wife had the Classic cheeseburger with American cheese and fries and we both found the service was very quick and at points we had 2 different waiters serving us even though the restaurant was quite busy. The food came quickly and was very well presented and tasted even better. When the check came it just confirmed my thoughts of a really good meal as it came to just over $36 for 2 main courses and 2 alcoholic drinks which given the prices we had paid in Manhattan over the previous days for meals that weren't as good I was very happy. So all told I would highly recommend this restaurant and have rated it as such.

• Visited November 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Scotland
“Good value”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 30, 2013

Nice hot food served quickly and plenty selection, nice staff nice atmosphere, we dined here twice in our 4 days as it was close to our hotel

Visited October 2013
“Great little diner that we just stumbled across”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 30, 2013

Stayed around the corner from this diner at the Yotel, and stumbled across it on our way to Times Square. We decided to nip in and get breakfast, and were really pleased we did. The menu has the usual selection of fodder - Pancakes, Waffles, Bagels, Eggs, Bacon etc. By the end of our stay my son and I must have sampled the entire breakfast menu as we went back every morning. Speedy service, and we paid about 20 bucks for our breakfast including tips, which is pretty good given the location. Highly recommended.

Visited October 2013
Toronto
“A Very Typical NYC Diner”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 19, 2013

Just what you would expect in a diner - the tables, the menu, & the prices. The food was good & the service was fast & 'New York' friendly. Well worth the stop.

• Visited October 2013