“It's a fun way to spend 70 min.” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Fuerza Bruta

Fuerza Bruta
101 East 15th Street at Union Square, Daryl Roth Theatre, New York City, NY 10003 (Manhattan)
212 239 6200
Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #224 of 810 Activities in New York City
Type: Performances
More attraction details
Owner description: FUERZA BRUTA is a non-stop collision of dynamic music, visceral emotion, and kinetic aerial imagery. Featuring mind – blowing visual effects that must be seen to be believed – a man running full throttle through a series of moving walls, women frolicking in a watery world suspended just inches above the audience – FUERZA BRUTA: LOOK UP is a theatrical experience that floods the senses. Come experience a 360° heart-pounding theatrical experience!
Fishkill, New York
28 attraction reviews
“It's a fun way to spend 70 min.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 10, 2012

Saw this show last night. It was a pretty cool way to spen some time.
The show is a bit out there and you have to think a little about what you are looking at and what they are trying to say and do. I really dont want to give too much away as it is the kind of show that gets you involved. You move around the room get very up close and personal with the actors. with such a large new york crowd i was a bit worried about the moving around but I must say everyone there was really cool and just wanting to have a good time. This is really one of those shows thay you will get out of it what you put into it. Would I go see it again, maybe if I was with a few people that have never seen it before I would. This is not a show like the lion king or something like that. this is off broadway advant gd stuff. All in all I am happy we went.

Visited December 2012

• Greek first
new york
3 attraction reviews
“It's a NO NO NO!!!!”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed November 28, 2012

I really don't understand people that rave about this thing...I'm not even sure how to call it aside from 'a waste of time and money'...guy running on treadmill, breaking through confetti boxes, girls jumping around in a puddle of water and loud loud music while they splash you with water...don't understand where the art is in all that...mostly annoying!!

I'm disappointed mostly, all the good reviews, what are people thinking?? You're better off eating an ice cream in Union Square. :)

16 attraction reviews
“Not your typical show - Must experience!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 24, 2012

This is really a 4.5 rating. This show blew my mind - it was SO different than anything I've ever experienced before. First - there are no seats. You move around as instructed by the crew. Second - you never know what to expect when or where. Third - what you experience here will be the first of it's kind and will be something you'll talk about for days!

A definite must see!

Note: People who are claustrophobic or don't like the unexpected should think twice about attending!

11 attraction reviews
“High energy -most fun I've had in years.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 17, 2012

My husband and I had an amazing time!! We're in our early 30's and don't really do the clubbing thing anymore, but this was amazing!! 10 minutes into it I was dancing and I looked at my pretty conservative husband and we were both grinning ear to ear. It was just so fun!
When the dancers came and interacted with staff, I was smiling and laughing the whole time. It felt a little bit like a big new years party but better. The whole show is high-energy and interactive. There was a skit with a man running on a treadmill -and I work in midtown, so it really struck a nerve with me -I totally got it! I interpreted it as the chaos in life, it was really touching to me!
Everyone seemed to enjoy the water nymphs. It was beautiful, seeing the ripples of the water and the lights and the girls gliding. I didn't find it sexual or erotic at all -it was more beautiful and playful and absolutely entertaining. I felt all my sense were heightened. I enjoy Cirque du soleil, concerts and broadway plays but I've never been to a show like this before. Absolutely amazing and the hour on your feet goes by fast.

17 attraction reviews
“Great and interactive show!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 15, 2012

By far one of my favorite Off-Broadway shows!! I went TWICE and I loved it both times! It's good for any age. Great to with friends! It's a show that just makes you feel really good and just dance and just relax. It's like a huge party! The performers put their all in every show and its shows. It's so interesting to see what they can do in such a small space. It's so creative and if you have time, it's worth checking it out! These people definitely deserve more credit!