When moving our daughter to NYC, we were looking for a hotel close to her apartment in Chinatown. The Best Western Bowery Hanbee Hotel was close by. It got good reviews on Tripadvisor, so we tried it. The room was quite spacious and immaculate. Price was very reasonable by NYC standards and included a great breakfast with rooftop outdoor tables. Location was perfect for our needs. Close to Little Italy too. Location is a bit far from midtown but there's a subway stop nearby. My only complaint is that there was street construction which prohibited us from having a place to drop off/pick up luggage (and the lobby is on the 2nd floor). We had to talk our way out of a parking ticket while retrieving our bags from the hotel! No on site parking but there is a secure garage a half a block away.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Best Western Bowery Hanbee Hotel is located in the heart of Chinatown. It is a modern seven story non-smoking hotel with 102 guest rooms. Many of the guest rooms overlook the streets of Chinatown. The property serves a complimentary continental breakfast daily. For the guests convenience all rooms have hairdryers, iron and ironing board, coffeemakers, clock radios, telephones with voice mail and in-room safes. The hotel offers free wireless and hardwired high speed Internet ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, HotelTravel.com, Odigeo, getaroom.com and Otel so you can book your BEST WESTERN Bowery Hanbee Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western New York City
- New York City Best Western