The folks at the hotel were very helpful and accommodating and the room was always clean and tidy! The only thing is that there are no great breakfast spots within a couple of blocks, but if you don't mind walking for 10 minutes there are a couple of good ones. Yet the continental breakfasts at the hotel are enough to get a person going, if you are budget minded. The views from the hotel are not that great on the north side of the building, but I can't comment on the south side. Overall the hotel is a great spot if being close to lower Manhattan is your objective and this is a hotel to really consider. Enjoy your stay - we did!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Best Western Bowery Hanbee Hotel is located in the heart of Chinatown. It is a modern seven story non-smoking hotel with 102 guest rooms. Many of the guest rooms overlook the streets of Chinatown. The property serves a complimentary continental breakfast daily. For the guests convenience all rooms have hairdryers, iron and ironing board, coffeemakers, clock radios, telephones with voice mail and in-room safes. The hotel offers free wireless and hardwired high speed Internet ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Tingo, Travelocity, Otel, Priceline, Agoda and Venere so you can book your BEST WESTERN Bowery Hanbee Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western New York City
- New York City Best Western