The area is bustling with "Little Italy" and "Chinatown" shoppers by day and the area is quite congested. However this hotel, , whose lobby is actually a couple floors up, provided an oasis of quiet and organization. The room was fine with features one expects--in room coffee maker, etc. but the included breakfast was better than most places. An added treat is one can take their breakfast out onto lower rooftop eating area ( in the shade) . The check in personnel were busy but always polite. As with many BW hotels, shop around for dates, etc for best prices.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Best Western Bowery Hanbee Hotel is located in the heart of Chinatown. It is a modern seven story non-smoking hotel with 102 guest rooms. Many of the guest rooms overlook the streets of Chinatown. The property serves a complimentary continental breakfast daily. For the guests convenience all rooms have hairdryers, iron and ironing board, coffeemakers, clock radios, telephones with voice mail and in-room safes. The hotel offers free wireless and hardwired high speed Internet ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Priceline, Orbitz, Odigeo, Otel, HotelTravel.com, Agoda, Hotwire and Low Cost Holidays so you can book your BEST WESTERN Bowery Hanbee Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western New York City
- New York City Best Western