I stayed at the Best Western Bowery Hanbee Hotel for one night. Its location is great: about one block from the subway, in the middle of Chinatown and walking distance to Little Italy. The hotel room was a good size- what you would expect for a normal hotel, so HUGE for a NYC hotel. They also provided free breakfast and baggage check (for a small fee). Overall, I would stay here again. The price of the room, yes was expensive, but in comparison to other NYC hotels was definitely a value.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Best Western Bowery Hanbee Hotel is located in the heart of Chinatown. It is a modern seven story non-smoking hotel with 102 guest rooms. Many of the guest rooms overlook the streets of Chinatown. The property serves a complimentary continental breakfast daily. For the guests convenience all rooms have hairdryers, iron and ironing board, coffeemakers, clock radios, telephones with voice mail and in-room safes. The hotel offers free wireless and hardwired high speed Internet ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, HotelTravel.com, Cheap Tickets, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Agoda, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your BEST WESTERN Bowery Hanbee Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western New York City
- New York City Best Western