Make no mistake, this hotel is in Chinatown. There are fish, food, and flower stands up and down both sides of the street. The nights I was there, there were more French-speaking folks there than any other language. Staff was stellar, room was great, shower head was fabulous, free breakfast was generous, and it's two blocks from Little Italy. For the money, I was ecstatic about my decision to stay here. Be sure to stop at Ferrara's just up the street!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Best Western Bowery Hanbee Hotel is located in the heart of Chinatown. It is a modern seven story non-smoking hotel with 102 guest rooms. Many of the guest rooms overlook the streets of Chinatown. The property serves a complimentary continental breakfast daily. For the guests convenience all rooms have hairdryers, iron and ironing board, coffeemakers, clock radios, telephones with voice mail and in-room safes. The hotel offers free wireless and hardwired high speed Internet ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Hotels.com, Tingo, Otel, Travelocity, Agoda and Priceline so you can book your BEST WESTERN Bowery Hanbee Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western New York City
- New York City Best Western