Hotel right in the middle of Chinatown - walking around the area was already interesting and provided new impressions. A few subway stations a couple of blocks away in three different directions - so good connections available. Lots of Italian restaurant choices in nearby Little Italy. Hotel itself very friendly, helpful staff. I arrived in the morning hours and was given a room right away- how nice of them. Room interior was modern, bathroom fresh and clean. Bed was ok. My only negative: this was late April and one night was so cold, I was shivering in the room. After experimenting with the Heating/ AC unit, I asked the front desk to help me figure out how to warm up the room and even they could not get Heating to work. Result: the manager told the front desk guy the heat was already TURNED OFF for the Spring and Summer. I got extra blankets and wore my sweater and scarf in bed. Brrrrr - cold room. Overall, a nice hotel with a good breakfast spread.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Best Western Bowery Hanbee Hotel is located in the heart of Chinatown. It is a modern seven story non-smoking hotel with 102 guest rooms. Many of the guest rooms overlook the streets of Chinatown. The property serves a complimentary continental breakfast daily. For the guests convenience all rooms have hairdryers, iron and ironing board, coffeemakers, clock radios, telephones with voice mail and in-room safes. The hotel offers free wireless and hardwired high speed Internet ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Booking.com, Tingo, Otel, Travelocity, Priceline, Odigeo and Agoda so you can book your BEST WESTERN Bowery Hanbee Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western New York City
- New York City Best Western