The staff at this hotel were fabulous. The hotel it's self is in china town so expect to feel as though you are in china. Not that that's a bad thing. Down town is really easy to walk round and the transport is ok once you do it a few times. Hotel is $13 cab ride to Times Square. Too far to walk unless you are a walker. Hotel clean and pleasant. Breakfast was a bit of a let down. Traditional buffet style but fighting over the eggs and bacon as the trays where so small. Each tray off eggs fed 3 guests and then you have to wait for the next one.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Best Western Bowery Hanbee Hotel is located in the heart of Chinatown. It is a modern seven story non-smoking hotel with 102 guest rooms. Many of the guest rooms overlook the streets of Chinatown. The property serves a complimentary continental breakfast daily. For the guests convenience all rooms have hairdryers, iron and ironing board, coffeemakers, clock radios, telephones with voice mail and in-room safes. The hotel offers free wireless and hardwired high speed Internet ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Best Western, Priceline, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, HotelTravel.com, TripOnline SA and Odigeo so you can book your BEST WESTERN Bowery Hanbee Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western New York City
- New York City Best Western