We stayed at the hotel for nine nights and experienced a comfortable and carefree accommodation. Our room had a very good bed and a window into the courtyard which minimized any noise from the street. The hotel service, including breakfast and cleaning and staff, was flawless. The breakfast could however been better but it served its purpose. The location of the hotel suited us very good since we prioritized closeness to the subway (several subway lines is within walking distance) and downtown places of interests, such as The Statue of Liberty and the 9/11 Memorial. A extra plus was that free and well functioning wifi was available in our room and that the reception provided access to free computers and a printer which is a must for printing out vouchers etceteras. Overall we think that the hotel was above average.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Best Western Bowery Hanbee Hotel is located in the heart of Chinatown. It is a modern seven story non-smoking hotel with 102 guest rooms. Many of the guest rooms overlook the streets of Chinatown. The property serves a complimentary continental breakfast daily. For the guests convenience all rooms have hairdryers, iron and ironing board, coffeemakers, clock radios, telephones with voice mail and in-room safes. The hotel offers free wireless and hardwired high speed Internet ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Travelocity, Best Western, Booking.com, Priceline, Hotels.com, HotelTravel.com, Cheap Tickets, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your BEST WESTERN Bowery Hanbee Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western New York City
- New York City Best Western