The hotel is well situated for Nolita, Chinatown, and generally downtown. Staff are friendly, rooms are smallish, standard, clean design, and fine. The price... well, I booked online and by accident thought that it said 320 for three nights. Uh-uh. It was 320 a night, and I thought even for Manhattan that was a bit overpriced!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Best Western Bowery Hanbee Hotel is located in the heart of Chinatown. It is a modern seven story non-smoking hotel with 102 guest rooms. Many of the guest rooms overlook the streets of Chinatown. The property serves a complimentary continental breakfast daily. For the guests convenience all rooms have hairdryers, iron and ironing board, coffeemakers, clock radios, telephones with voice mail and in-room safes. The hotel offers free wireless and hardwired high speed Internet ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Low Cost Holidays, TripOnline SA, Priceline, HotelTravel.com, Odigeo, Otel, Hotwire and Agoda so you can book your BEST WESTERN Bowery Hanbee Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western New York City
- New York City Best Western