This hotel was really positive suprise to me. Rooms were really big (usually in Nyc the rooms are really small). Bed was soft and nice.
Good location - walking distance to Shopping streets in Soho, little italy and of course China town.
Good breakfast and nice service in front desk. Nothing bad to say about this hotel. Price and quality is really in good level here.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western New York City
- New York City Best Western
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Best Western Bowery Hanbee Hotel is located in the heart of Chinatown. It is a modern seven story non-smoking hotel with 102 guest rooms. Many of the guest rooms overlook the streets of Chinatown. The property serves a complimentary continental breakfast daily. For the guests convenience all rooms have hairdryers, iron and ironing board, coffeemakers, clock radios, telephones with voice mail and in-room safes. The hotel offers free wireless and hardwired high speed Internet ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Orbitz, Travelocity, Best Western, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Hotels.com, Agoda, Otel and Tingo so you can book your BEST WESTERN Bowery Hanbee Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.