- A great hotel considering the price and location.
- There are a few guys that operate the vintage elevator, they were all nice, cheerful and friendly
- 10 minutes walk to the nearest subway station. F line
- Nice diners nearby. Try Cup and Saucer diner!
- Large rooms for Manhattan standard.
- Good sleep quality (say whatt?). Well, I live in the middle of the city in Kuala Lumpur. I am very used to the traffic noise. The noise made by the rempits (google rempits, you learn something new everyday) in front of my apartment in Malaysia is waaaaayyy noisier than what you get at Hotel 91.
- Clean rooms
- You are in China Town, enjoy the sights and the sound.
- They have a coin operated laundry and dryer on the 7th floor. Awesome!
- The reception staff wasn't so friendly.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A new 70 room smoke free hotel in Manhattan’s vibrant Lower East Side. Chinatown, Little Italy, SoHo, Wall Street, and other major NYC attractions are only steps away. The Hotel is easily accessible by car, taxi, and public transportation. Hotel 91 is the perfect synergy between luxurious downtown boutique and outstanding value; offering reasonably sized guest rooms and room accommodations in a bargain for business and leisure travelers alike. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Despegar.com, Hotels.com, HotelTravel.com, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your The Hotel 91 reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- 91 Hotel New York City
- Hotel 91