“Delicious sandwiches, $9” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Cafe Angelique

Cafe Angelique
68 Bleecker St, New York City, NY 10012-2410 (Manhattan)
212-475-3500
Neighborhood: Manhattan
Toms River, New Jersey
“Delicious sandwiches, $9”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 25, 2012

After walking the High Line Park and strolling some more, we stopped for lunch at Cafe Angelique.
Our sandwiches were delicious, with many bread choices, and a variety of meats, vegetables, and spreads to awaken the taste buds.

Generous sandwiches and only $9.

Free Wi-Fi

• Visited February 2012

Mexico City, Mexico
“Best breakfast I had in New York!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 10, 2012

My family and I were walking through the West Village looking for a place some friends recommended us to have breakfast in which tourned out to be clossed! So we kept on walking trying to find another restaurant... and we found Cafe Angelique, on the corner of Bleecker Street and Grove Street.

Its a small french cafe, with great relaxed atmosphere, great friendly service and trust me... the BEST breakfast we had in New York... Even if you are staying far from the West Village, its worth to make the trip just to have breakfast there.

I ordered the french toast, my brother had the belgian waffle (both in the picture), my mother had a quiche and my father had an omelette... we were all very happy with our dishes.

Don't miss it!

• Visited April 2012
Washington DC, District of Columbia
“Perfect break during Village shopping and/or sightseeing”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 24, 2011

Pleasant, intimate Village cafe with nice atmosphere. If you like whipped cream go for it because they make it themselves and it is very fresh and tasty, possibly the best I had in the United States. The menu sports all sorts of dishes but I would not eat a proper meal. This place is perfect for snacks, we had the mini pancakes and they were delicious.

Visited December 2011
Shanghai, China
“Great Village Cafe”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 30, 2011

I particularly enjoyed getting a window seat, ordering a coffee, opening a book and sitting for a while. They had the cafe decorated for Halloween and the people watching was fantastic. Would recommend a place like this for enjoying a coffee and the afternoon.

• Visited October 2011
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
New York City, New York
“Delicious Chocolate Mousse”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 22, 2011

I was at Cafe Angelique some days ago and loved the chocolate Mousse i got there. The place is very lovely, cute and the desserts looks very delicious. I recomend the place for its locations, nice service and good desserts, they also serve quiches, pies and coffes.
You also can see the pictures here: http://www.fashionspill.com/2011/08/cafe-angelique-nova-yorque/
Hope you guys love this place too.

• Visited August 2011