“Best breakfast I had in New York!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Cafe Angelique

Cafe Angelique
68 Bleecker St, New York City, NY 10012-2410 (Manhattan)
212-475-3500
Menu
Improve this listing
Ranked #778 of 11,652 Restaurants in New York City
Cuisines: Coffee Shop, Café
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch
Neighborhood: Manhattan
Mexico City, Mexico
“Best breakfast I had in New York!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 10, 2012

My family and I were walking through the West Village looking for a place some friends recommended us to have breakfast in which tourned out to be clossed! So we kept on walking trying to find another restaurant... and we found Cafe Angelique, on the corner of Bleecker Street and Grove Street.

Its a small french cafe, with great relaxed atmosphere, great friendly service and trust me... the BEST breakfast we had in New York... Even if you are staying far from the West Village, its worth to make the trip just to have breakfast there.

I ordered the french toast, my brother had the belgian waffle (both in the picture), my mother had a quiche and my father had an omelette... we were all very happy with our dishes.

Don't miss it!

• Visited April 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

83% Recommend
Washington DC, District of Columbia
“Perfect break during Village shopping and/or sightseeing”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 24, 2011

Pleasant, intimate Village cafe with nice atmosphere. If you like whipped cream go for it because they make it themselves and it is very fresh and tasty, possibly the best I had in the United States. The menu sports all sorts of dishes but I would not eat a proper meal. This place is perfect for snacks, we had the mini pancakes and they were delicious.

Visited December 2011
Shanghai, China
“Great Village Cafe”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 30, 2011

I particularly enjoyed getting a window seat, ordering a coffee, opening a book and sitting for a while. They had the cafe decorated for Halloween and the people watching was fantastic. Would recommend a place like this for enjoying a coffee and the afternoon.

• Visited October 2011
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
New York City, New York
“Delicious Chocolate Mousse”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 22, 2011

I was at Cafe Angelique some days ago and loved the chocolate Mousse i got there. The place is very lovely, cute and the desserts looks very delicious. I recomend the place for its locations, nice service and good desserts, they also serve quiches, pies and coffes.
You also can see the pictures here: http://www.fashionspill.com/2011/08/cafe-angelique-nova-yorque/
Hope you guys love this place too.

• Visited August 2011
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Minoa, New York
“Best Belgian Waffles”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 12, 2011

We went to Cafe Angelique for a late breakfast. Among our group we had Belgian Waffles with bananas, strawberries, maple syrup and whipped cream, Almond Croissant and Chocolate Croissant, cafe lattes and hot cocoa. The staff was great and the restaurant had character. The tip was already included in our check so be sure to double check your bill.

• Visited August 2011