“Great Staff and great food” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Chipotle Mexican Grill

Chipotle Mexican Grill
304 W. 34th. Street, New York City, NY 10001 (Chelsea)
(212) 268-4197
Good for: Families with children, Dining on a budget
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch, Delivery, Late Night, Takeout
Neighborhood: Chelsea
Alliston
“Great Staff and great food”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 13, 2013

My husband and I Were visiting from Canada. We stopped in for a bite to eat and had the greatest service. We had never eaten there before. The girl that served us was super friendly and made suggestions. We had the bowl. Oh my it was filling and yummy.
Our server was at end of shift and on her way out, came by to see how we enjoyed her recommendation.

We will definitely stop in again. Loved the service and food. Great value!

• Turkish first
New York City, New York
“I love chipotele!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 10, 2013

Chipotele is an awesome place to grab something quick to eat, fortunately for them and unfortunately for the customers, they are often very very busy and when you get to the counter you often feel rushed!
that's probably one of the things they should try to fix i hate when the guys don't even give you the time to speak...ok being fast but there is a limit! And too often they skimp on portions..heck i am paying for the extra guac don't skimp on it!
But overall a great place!

• Visited October 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
New York City, New York
“As fast food chains go, Chipotle gets 5 stars”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 9, 2013

I love the flavor and the fact that they use brown rice and as many organic ingredients as possible. It's the ideal meal when I'm in such a rush that I don't even have time to go into wholefoods and order a custom salad. A Chipotle mealI can have enough raw vegetables & avodado I need to make a balanced meal. Other fast food chains may compete tastewise, but they don't even come close to Chipotle in nutritional benefits. My favorite order is pulled Beef tacos!

• Visited April 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Birmingham, England
“Love it!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 8, 2013

Discovered Chipotle on my last trip and couldn't wait to return again.

I have tried the burrito and the salad bowl and both are good, however I think you get more in the burrito!

I go for the veggie option, I find the food tasty and very filling. If I have Chipotle I find I am still full until the next morning. The chips and dip are also tasty.

It's a nice quick, cheap option and you also feel its healthier than a lot of other foods you can grab 'on the go'.

I will return to Chipotle each time I am in New York, I just wich we had something similar here.

• Visited December 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Melbourne, Australia
“Made me sick - twice!”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed November 10, 2013

I was sick twice in a few days from Chipotle in NYC before I joined the dots and realised which food was the culprit. I was ill in exactly the same way both times a few hours afterwards. Never again, which makes me sad as it tasted good. I see now they even did a South Park episode on Chipotle making people ill. Wish I'd watched it before my trip.

Visited November 2013