We chose this hotel to use as a base of operations while in the Carlsbad area. After our exhausting full day in the caverns it was a wonderful, quite place to get some shuteye.
The hotel no longer has a pool or Jacuzzi so that had to be taken into account, but looking at the numerous other hotels that were way overpriced or were built in the '40's we were happy to stay in a clean, updated hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The US Travelers Inn and Suites is ideally located near some of New Mexico’s best features such as Carlsbad Caverns National Park, Living Desert State Park, Lake McMillan, Carlsbad Museum & Art Center and Brantley Lake State Park. This 100% non-smoking Magnuson Hotels affiliate offers guests a Continental breakfast served daily, free high-speed wireless internet access, free parking with room for large vehicles, indoor heated pool, hot tub, fax/copy service and exercise room. Unfortunately, pets are not accepted at this location. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Priceline, Expedia and TripOnline SA so you can book your U.S. Travelers Inn & Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- u.s. Travelers Inn And Suites
- u.s. Travelers Hotel Carlsbad
- Comfort Inn Carlsbad
- Carlsbad Comfort Inn