One reason we book this place was for indoor heated pool. Not working, kids disappointed. But the rooms were clean and big for the price. Breakfast could have been better but was adequate. Again disappointed with non working warm pool.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The US Travelers Inn and Suites is ideally located near some of New Mexico’s best features such as Carlsbad Caverns National Park, Living Desert State Park, Lake McMillan, Carlsbad Museum & Art Center and Brantley Lake State Park. This 100% non-smoking Magnuson Hotels affiliate offers guests a Continental breakfast served daily, free high-speed wireless internet access, free parking with room for large vehicles, indoor heated pool, hot tub, fax/copy service and exercise room. Unfortunately, pets are not accepted at this location. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Tingo, Priceline, Venere and Agoda so you can book your U.S. Travelers Inn & Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- u.s. Travelers Hotel Carlsbad
- u.s. Travelers Inn And Suites
- Comfort Inn Carlsbad
- Carlsbad Comfort Inn