When We got here, we found out that the hot tub didn't work, and the heater for the pool was out. There was a water leak in the hall by the pool area causing the carpet to be soaking wet. Internet/wifi is good here though. Rooms are pretty standard. This place is ok for a 1 night stay...Breakfast, consist of English muffins,waffles,pastries,toast,fruit, hard boiled eggs,cereal,and juices. All of the hotels here are way overpriced. Be prepared to pay over 100 for a room here in Carlsbad.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The US Travelers Inn and Suites is ideally located near some of New Mexico’s best features such as Carlsbad Caverns National Park, Living Desert State Park, Lake McMillan, Carlsbad Museum & Art Center and Brantley Lake State Park. This 100% non-smoking Magnuson Hotels affiliate offers guests a Continental breakfast served daily, free high-speed wireless internet access, free parking with room for large vehicles, indoor heated pool, hot tub, fax/copy service and exercise room. Unfortunately, pets are not accepted at this location. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Priceline, Expedia and TripOnline SA so you can book your U.S. Travelers Inn & Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- u.s. Travelers Inn And Suites
- u.s. Travelers Hotel Carlsbad
- Comfort Inn Carlsbad
- Carlsbad Comfort Inn