Given the proximity to the Caves, your value options are limited..... yes, this is overpriced, but the market here is able to bear it,. We found the hotel to be very comfortable and clean - excellent bedding and towels, nice sized room ( we had 3 adults in a 'suite') and very friendly staff members. Check-in was quick and pleasant and the desk folks made some OK restaurant recommendations in a town where dinner ends by 8pm...... Their HIE breakfast area was nicer than the food was good..... it was hot food but not freshly prepared - a decent selection of breads, cinnamon rolls and an egg/meats/biscuits warmer full of prepared food.
We found it quiet and not crowded but we were here in the 'off season', too. All in all a decent but relatively expensive Inn which I would stay at if my travels brought me here again!
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Express Hotel And Suites Carlsbad
- Holiday Inn Express Carlsbad
- Holiday Inn Carlsbad
- Carlsbad Holiday Inn
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Natural Attractions Abound Near this Carlsbad, New Mexico Hotel In the heart of Eddy County in central New Mexico, you will find a comfortable place to stay at the Holiday Inn Express Hotel and Suites of Carlsbad. Conveniently located near some of the world s finest caves, this is the perfect starting point for your New Mexico adventure.Our Carlsbad hotel is three miles from the Carlsbad City Airport (CNM); so getting to and from your flights will be no problem with our central location. Just minutes from the center of Carlsbad and within walking distance of many shops, our New Mexico hotel is near the Pecos River Convention Center and the Carlsbad Civic Center. Los Alamos National Labs and Sandia Labs are also situated close to our Carlsbad accommodations.Some of America s most famous caves, like the Carlsbad Caverns, are only a half-hour from our hotel in Carlsbad. Lodging here also keeps you near the Living Desert State Park and Zoo and the River Walk and Recreation Center, located on the beautiful Pecos River. Brantley Lake State Park, a 20 minute drive from our Carlsbad hotel, offers a number of walking and hiking trails. Our Carlsbad hotel offers choice amenities like a recently renovated Fitness Center and whirlpool. From the complimentary hot breakfast bar and free high-speed Internet access to the triple-sheeted bedding, we go beyond discount hotels in Carlsbad, NM to offer you an enjoyable experience. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with BookIt.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, IHG, Booking.com, Cheap Tickets, Orbitz, Travelocity, Venere and Otel so you can book your Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Carlsbad reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.