“Enjoyable and Welcoming Lodge” 5 of 5 stars

Hotel packages
Special Offer
Discounted Getaway
Tampa, Florida, United States
“Enjoyable and Welcoming Lodge”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 30, 2013

We stayed at this hotel for one night on a trip from FL to TN. It was such a pleasant place. Very welcoming and cozy. The staff was friendly & the rooms were clean and comfortable. Also decorated very festive for the Christmas season. The room has a small kitchen and a roomy bathroom. In the morning there was a lovely breakfast that was perfect before we continued our journey. Nearby we found a Zaxby's and a Cracker Barrell for food choices. It is right off of the interstate which was convenient for a restful evening and getting right back on the road. I would definitely recommend this place for a nice stay at a good price.

Room Tip: we stayed in a studio suite right by the parking lot on the 2nd floor and didn't have any proble...
  • Stayed December 2013, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (53)
Spartanburg, South Carolina
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 9, 2013

I stayed at Mountain Lodge for a two night getaway and couldn't have asked for a more enjoyable experience. Scott and the staff were friendly and took care of any need I had. The suite was immaculately clean and comfortable. I had some work to do and needed a quiet place in order to do that and just relax. The view of the western NC mountains from my window and the peaceful atmosphere made it the perfect spot to do just that. With convenient access to the interstate and restaurants, it will be at the top of my list for return visits. Of all of the amenities, it was definitely the accommodating and concerned staff that made my Mountain Lodge trip a memorable experience I would like to repeat soon. Next time, I hope to enjoy the pool and the beautiful outdoor scenery and waterfall. Maybe I will even find time for a hike!

• Stayed December 2013, traveled solo
Charlotte, North Carolina
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 21, 2013

We enjoyed our trip to the mountains and stay at Mountain Lodge. The room was clean and spacious. There was a refridgerator, so we could store food, etc in there. The kids enjoyed their pool and we took a walk along the trails in the back. The back scenery with the waterfall and trees was beautiful. The location was within easy driving distance to many area attractions, but there wasn't much of a view of the mountains.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled with family
Mooresville, North Carolina
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 15, 2013

My wife and I have been guests at the Mountain Lodge for several nights recently because of the declining health of my mother-in-law and we can't express the genuine concern and care that all of the staff have provided to us all. We are especially grateful to Scott and Cheryl for the compassion and friendliness that they have provided. The accommodations have been more than acceptable and we consider this an excellent value. The proximity to the Four Seasons - Elizabeth House Hospice also made this a great choice for us to stay.

Room Tip: They have a broad selection of room types and sizes.
  • Stayed November 2013, traveled with family
Raleigh, North Carolina
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 8, 2013

Traveled on business to the area and stayed at the Mountain Lodge. Upon check in I met Scott who was very friendly and asked that he be called upon if anything was needed. At breakfast the next morning Scott went to each table and asked about each person's stay at the hotel and thanked me for choosing the Mountain Lodge for my stay. Rooms were very clean and well decorated and I found the hotel to be very inviting. I plan on making this my choice of hotel when I am in the area.

Room Tip: Stay in the rooms overlooking the waterfall/ common area. Very peaceful.
  • Stayed November 2013, traveled on business
Nc
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 1, 2013

Everything I could ever expect from an inn and lodge was excellent at this facility. In addition however I wish to compliment the staff especially Scott who showed friendliness hospitality and making my stay as comfortable as possible. As a psychologist who does workshops on customer satisfaction and customer service the staff here had a uplifting attitude at all times, was very courteous, indicated to my every need. I would recommend them highly when it comes to customer service. In addition after leaving the hotel and finding that I was missing one small item which I left in the bathroom Scott retrieve it and told me not to worry and that he would have it mailed to me . Two days later I received it at my home. That's what I call customer satisfaction at its highest level in addition to all of the excellent customer service I received during my weekend stay. I recommend this place with the utmost confidence and highest rating.

• Stayed October 2013
Aberdeen, Maryland
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 31, 2013

We stayed here this past weekend. The staff couldn't have been more helpful, accommodating, or pleasant. We were part of a large group and they all went out of their way to make us comfortable and to be able to spend time together as a group. The room and common areas were very clean and breakfast was quite good. We'd recommend Mountain Lodge to anyone and would stay again next time in the area.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled with friends

Been to Mountain Lodge? Share your experiences!