The lodging choices in Torrey are obviously limited, so it's really "take your pick" of mediocre hotels. We chose Rim Rock because it said "bed & breakfast" which it hardly was. Great view at sunset, but room left a lot to be desired. Basic, no frills bathroom (but clean). Bed was decent, but the runner under the TV had a wine stain on it. They also needed to DESPERATELY replace the towels; they were light brown (were supposed to be white) and they skeeved me out. There was a pizza place down in the bottom parking lot which was probably one of two places to dine in Torrey; dinner did the job and luckily they had a good beer selection. Breakfast in the morning (included in the rate) consisted of coffee, mini blueberry muffins, oranges and toast. Nothing extravagant, just the basics. For the price ($75?), you couldn't argue with what you got, but please, buy some new towels!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the Rim Rock Inn and Restaurants. We can offer you complimentary continental breakfast, free wireless internet, 19" TVs and two fabulous on-site dining options. You'll love having an outdoor entrance to your room and a beautiful scenic view from your own balcony. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, Priceline and Hotels.com so you can book your The Rim Rock Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Rim Rock Hotel Torrey
- The Rim Rock Inn Torrey, Utah