“Good burgers, fast service” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Slackers

Slackers
165 East Main Street, Torrey, UT 84715 (Formerly Brink's Burgers Drive-In)
435 425 3710
Improve this listing
Ranked #8 of 18 Restaurants in Torrey
Certificate of Excellence 2014
Cuisines: Hamburgers
Good for: Families with children, Dining on a budget
Dining options: Dinner, Dessert, Lunch, Takeout
Cincinnati, Ohio
“Good burgers, fast service”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 29, 2014

This place was a nice stop after a day of hiking. Good food for a good price. I had a milkshake that was very good. Fast service. Its a good option for a small town with very few options.

Milwaukee, Wisconsin
“Great burgers, reasonable price”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 28, 2014

This is no more than a simple burger place, but it was fun and the soft serve was very good. The place offers 10 or so different burgers, good fries.

Portland
“Just What I Wanted!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 27, 2014

After a day in the 80s, delighting in the scenery and landscapes of Capitol Reef NP, I was craving a Chocolate Malt -- don't ask me why, but that's the way it is. Slackers didn't let me down. A popular spot with locals and just-driving-through folks, it almost always has a line (short and fast). My husband had a jalapeno hamburger that was juicy; hot fries (crisp in good oil) and a "secret" Utah dipping sauce for the fries. A good spot to stop for a break in a long drive, hike, or adventure.

• Visited May 2014
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
“Best burger for miles! ”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 25, 2014

After spending the day at Capitol Reef NP, we looked for a family friendly restaurant and although there were places to eat, most were priced for the seasonal and holiday vacationers. We loved the local feel and fun atmosphere. I had the bacon, mushroom, and Swiss burger. Delicious! I did not have a shake but the people sitting across from us did and from what I could tell, they thoroughly enjoyed every last drop :-) Fine dining this is not. If fast, fun and affordable is what your looking for, Slackers is your place.

Kalamazoo, Michigan
“Nothing Special”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed May 17, 2014

We stopped here for a bite to eat early one evening. I had a cheeseburger which was okay but my wife's chicken breast sandwich was so tough she couldn't eat it. She should have taken it back, but that's a pain because then she'd have to wait for something new while I finished. Then I'd have to wait for her to finish. The chocolate fudge shake was good and the décor is interesting--signs and license plates from around the country. The girls working there were friendly. If you're passing by and want something quick and inexpensive, it's okay, but stay away from the chicken.