This was our first night's stay in our rented RV. The reservation process was easy and the woman I spoke with was very friendly. We arrived late and our reservation was waiting for us. At night it was hard to tell what things looked like, but in the morning we were pleasantly surprised with the natural beauty around us. The location is great and the parking spots were easy to use. The bathrooms were very clean. Another reviewer commented on Wi-Fi access - we had no trouble at all. Quick and easy to connect. That must have been a fluke. We wished we stayed there longer.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Thousand Lakes RV Park offers a full range of accommodations, including a full-service RV park with 65-foot pull-thru spaces, shaded tent sites and deluxe cabins large enough to sleep 6. Groups appreciate our covered pavilion with picnic tables. Everyone enjoys our Western Cookout dinners, fresh morning muffins, clean facilities, pool, playground and, of course, our outstanding views. At Thousand Lakes RV Park, you will enjoy views of red rock mountains and sagebrush covered plateaus from every site. Just 6 miles from Capitol Reef National Park, we are convenient to Grand Staircase-Escalante National Monument, spectacular National Scenic Byway 12, Goblin Valley and Bryce Canyon. Hiking, fishing, mountain biking, 4-wheel-drive back road excursions and leisurely drives are all just minutes away. Because our area is not as well known as other Southern Utah destinations, you won’t find crowds, even in peak season. ... more less
- Also Known As:
- Thousand Lakes Rv Park And Campground
- Thousand Lakes Rv Park & Campground Hotel Torrey
- 1000 Lakes Rv Park & Campground
- Thousand Lakes RV Park & Campground Torrey, Utah