“Very Good variety on menu” 4 of 5 stars

Menu
Improve this listing
Ranked #3 of 30 Restaurants in Manteo
Cuisines: American
Good for: Dining on a budget
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Reservations, Late Night
Description: Is a premier service orientated restaurant welcoming all guests to a casual fun filled dining experience. Our Outer Banks cuisine will always be offered to our customers for lunch, dinner, brunch and in house catering, with a capacity to serve up to 160 people. It is our intention to treat everyone like a VIP. Finally, we are here to serve the customer . Hospitality and our employees is our greatest asset.Our mission, at Stripers Bar & Grille is to achieve 100% customer satisfaction by providing quality products and service in a clean, fun, organized, friendly and unique environment. As a hospitality service organization, we will always strive to go the "extra distance" to please each and every guest. We invite you to come taste the fun and good times at Stripers.Give the gift of great food, good times and waterfront atmosphere. You can purchase Stripers Bar and Grille gift certificate cards in any amount you wish.
Lynchburg, Virginia
“Very Good variety on menu”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 1, 2013

Four of us had a late lunch at Striper's. We received very good service. Our table overlooked the water. It was lovely and comfortable. We each ordered something different and all agreed that each of our dishes were delicious. Prices were quite reasonable too. We also had dessert, it was very good! The chocolate fried wrappers were really unique and scrumptious!

• 4 of 5 stars Food
Alfredo L, General Manager at Stripers Bar and Grille, responded to this review, October 31, 2013
I always believe when you go out to eat the menu should have something for everyone

So when I open Stripers Bar and Grille as my owe restaurant, I decided to TRY to have almost everything from pastas, burger, seafood, steak, chicken , kids meal, brunch, etc.

We are a local OBX restaurant with great seafood only miles away, but we can also make the best pork BBQ ever.

Thank You for the opportunity and for loving this menu

See you soon!!!

virginia
“Great experience”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 24, 2013 via mobile

Went to Stripers with my sisters for our elderly mother's birthday. Wanted a water view and needed a place with an elevator if there was an upstairs. Also looking for a good menu with seafood. Stripers had it all. Mom had fried oysters, and the rest of us had stuffed flounder and a crusted Mahi dish. Everything was delicious! The mahi dish was fabulous. You could get your dinners in a small or large portion. The small portions were more than we could eat. Who could possibly eat a large portion? The service was great and the entire staff was very friendly. The prices we'd very reasonable. It was a great dining experience with nice water views. I would definitely return and can't wait to go back.

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Very special occasion, I have to said ....THANK YOU.

When customers bring family or friends to Stripers for any special occasion, this make me feel happy

This is a special occasion so lets pick a special place!!! Stripers Bar and Grille is on your list

See You soon
“Not worth it”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed September 23, 2013

No clue why this place gets all this hype. Standard at best. Food sub par. Drinks and food over priced. Bartender sweet person. You can get MUCH better food other places in maneto and nags head.

Visited September 2013
Alfredo L, General Manager at Stripers Bar and Grille, responded to this review, September 24, 2013
I apologize for the NOT WORTH IT experience, My team and I try very hard to please everyone, but sometimes I know we cant.

I have to disagree on one part. "Drinks and food over priced" - I don't believe we are!!!, 90% of Stripers menu still have prices from 10 years ago, yep 10 YEARS. We buy local seafood, high quality of products and everything is homemade from sauce, rice, dressings to desserts. Economy have change and everything from gas, water, power even paper keep going UP!!!, But because of making everything in the house and fresh we try to keep the prices low. I do agree is a few good restaurants in Manteo, I know the owners and they work very hard .

I apologize for the bad experience but I also Thank you, Stripers is not perfect, but reviews like this help us work hard to fix any problems.

Thanks you and have a blessing day
Philadelphia, PA
“Great food!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 15, 2013

This place is a great restaurant. It's not in the very cute little downtown but the food and service we received was excellent! We had the shrimp and grits, fish tacos and fish sandwich. All were fantastic.

Jupiter, Florida
“Great Find”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 15, 2013

Heard from a friend of a friend to try Stripers. Had dinner on a Saturday night and must say..delicious. We ate on the first floor near the bar. The table was roomy for our party of 6 had a great view of the marina. Our waitress was great and a compliment to the restaurant. All meals were excellent, seafood fresh, salads cold. Order the oyster stew it's to die for.