“Best Italian food in the Outer Banks, and probably a lot farther...” 5 of 5 stars
Review of La Dolce Vita Manteo

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Reservations, Delivery, Late Night
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Reservations, Delivery, Late Night
Virginia Beach, Virginia
“Best Italian food in the Outer Banks, and probably a lot farther...”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 13, 2013

A little background for street cred. My mother was from Naples, Italy. I've been to Italy numerous times. I love Italian food, cars, motorcycles and wine. I've had Italian food everywhere, including Lydia's restaurants in NYC. I don't consider myself a foodie snob, but I do think I should know what good Italian food tastes like. The food here is excellent, and I'll just leave it at that. Jodi, Vito, and Maria also did an outstanding job serving our car club for our holiday party. Over 40 noisy Alfisti - we all had a great time!

• Visited December 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

Mebane, North Carolina
“Very good food and able to handle a large group”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 8, 2013

Our Alfa Romeo car club had our Christmas dinner there last night. We had just over 40 people and while we are loud and boisterous group the wait staff was able to handle us well.
I had the pasta godfather which was delicious though my daughter kept stealing off my plate as she liked it more than her angel hair pasta.
Also save room for dessert the canolis are great and my wife enjoyed the cheesecake. They also had a peanut butter item that was delicious but I have no idea what it is called.
Overall a very good night.

“Great Restaurant”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 5, 2013

This place has great food with very friendly and knowledgeable staff. Would recommend to anyone. The waitresses are very friendly and they have very fast delivery available also!

• Visited December 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Manteo, North Carolina
“Great Food-So So Service”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed November 25, 2013

Love this place to eat. The Pizza is delicious and so is the Stromboli. Service needs a little work or I would have given this place a better review. I also have had the Lobster Ravoli as well and it's wonderful. Foods always been great!

Visited October 2013
“Good.”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed November 24, 2013

I don't love eating inside this restaurant because the service is always terribly awkward. This one waitress runs around dramatically like the building is burning down the whole time Asking for something (God forbid) makes me feel really guilty. She's always breathing really hard and going on about how busy she is... whether they're packed or not. I just can't.

BUT the food is good! I love ordering their pizza to go. It's fantastic.

• Visited October 2013