“An adventure worth booking while in the Outer Banks - 5/22/2013” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #4 of 19 activities in Manteo
Type: Boat Tours
More attraction details
Attraction Details
Owner description: Downtown Manteo Waterfront located on Roanoke Island"Private sail cruises aboard the beautiful 41 ft Sea'scape leave from the Manteo Waterfront and tour the NC Outer Banks on the Roanoke and Albemarle Sounds. Each cruise is a special, private sail taking up to 6 guests. These sails are a wonderful way for families, friends, and couples to enjoy some time together on the water! Visit our website for rates.
Easthampton, Massachusetts
“An adventure worth booking while in the Outer Banks - 5/22/2013”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 30, 2013

My wife booked this for me as a birthday gift. We couldn't have asked for a better time. Dan and Katherine were both great hosts and a wealth of local knowledge. The small setting made it even more enjoyable. I would definitely recommend this to anyone interested in seeing a different side of the Outer Banks along with some of the local pelicans, dolphins and osprey.

Visited May 2013

Virginia Beach, Virginia, United States
“Had an amazing time with Dan and Katherine!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 21, 2012

Dan and Katherine gave us an amazing experience! We booked this tour for my boyfriend's birthday and chose to go with the Sea Scape because of the exclusive tours and the price. Nowhere else on the Outer Banks can you get a private tour for three hours at this price! We didn't know exactly what to expect as neither my boyfriend or I had been sailing before. Dan and Katherine got us out on the water early and we returned later than expected which was fantastic! We heeled at around 25 degrees at one point in the cruise which felt more like 45 degrees and proved to be exhilarating! Dan and Katherine were extremely friendly and hospitable, allowing us to sail the boat and teaching us the basics of sailing as well as just having a friendly chat! I will definitely sail with the Bottjens again and spread the word on this fantastic experience!

Visited October 2012
Middletown, Delaware
5 attraction reviews
“Awesome sail, friendly crew and very tentative to our needs.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 30, 2012

Crew very friendly, tentative to our needs. They were very informative to the history in the area. We had a great time and the weather was great.

Norwalk, Connecticut
39 attraction reviews
“Sunsets on the Sound”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 27, 2012

My sister and I chartered Seascape for a sunset sail in the Roanoke sound. The crew Dan and Katherine went out of their way to make the cruise a lovely experience. We saw dolphins and a lovely sunset cruising along the coast. This seems to be the most logical way to see the shoreline as they pointed out all the relevant sights. It was a very relaxing sail as the sound seems to be very calm and shallow. As a frequent sailer I think they did a great job!

Visited September 2012
Lake Montezuma, Arizona
“Sailing on Sea Scape”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 27, 2012

I and my son and daughter had an amazing sunset cruise. We were constantly surrounded by porpoise. The Captain and First Mate, Dan and Katherine, were excellent hosts and provided an enormous amount of local information.

Visited September 2012