As a commercial photographer who often works out on the Cape I have used the Southfleet Motor Inn several times. Generally I just use it as a place for myself to stay close to the National Seashore, however we have also used it to put up clients who have attended my workshops. Probably even better as a family destination as its a great place for children too!
It's not high end luxury (but then again neither is the price) but features very large rooms, indoor/outdoor pools, and the owners are exceptionally friendly and helpful. Check out the restaurant next door as well, you won't be disappointed (Van Rensselaers)
We will be going back in 2013.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hotel Year Built - 1974 Additional Property Description - 34 Room Motor Inn Is Surrounded By National Sea Shore And Opposite The Entrance To Marconi Beach, Bike Trail Access, Large Indoor Heated Pool And Hot Tub, Large Outdoor Pool, Sauna, Kids Playground, Game Room, Barbeque And Picnic Area, Guest Laundromat, And Morning Coffee. Free Wireless Internet Access For Our Guests. We Also Have 3 Restaurants Adjacent To The Property, And Are A Family Friendly Establishment. Room Amenities For All Rooms - Room Amenities - Air Conditioning / Am/Fm Alarm Clock / Balcony / Bath Tub / Cable/Satellite TV / Direct Dial Telephone / Hairdryer / No Smoking Room / Private Bath Or Shower / Refrigerator / Shower Technology - Voice Mail A1k - Max Occupancy - 2 Max Nbr Of Rollaways - 0 Room Description - 1 King Bed, Cable TV, A/C, Fridge, Wi-Fi A2q - Max Occupancy - 4 Max Nbr Of Rollaways - 0 Room Description - 2 Queen Beds, Cable TV, A/C, Fridge, Wi-Fi Dlx - Max Occupancy - 5 Max Nbr Of Rollaways - 0 Room Description - 2 Queen Beds, Pull Out Queen Sized Sleeper Sofa, Cable TV, A/C, Fridge, Wi-Fi ... more less
- Also Known As:
- Southfleet Motor Hotel Wellfleet
- Southfleet Hotel Wellfleet
- Southfleet Motel Wellfleet