“My stay at the Titusville Ramada Inn” 4 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Save 15%; Earn 500 Points
Ranked #7 of 12 Hotels in Titusville
Sarasota, Fl
“My stay at the Titusville Ramada Inn”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 14, 2008

The hotel had everything the web site indicated. Staff was very friendly. The room as clean and as expected. Whirlpool spa was not in operation during our stay, however we did use the excerise room, sauna, & pool.
We did not use the Denny's joined to the inn, but would have if our schedule would have allowed it.
I would stay there again if I travel to Titusville.

• Liked — close to a Denny's - clean room, sauna, whilrpool, pool
  • Disliked — could smell smoke from rooms that allowed smoking
  • Stayed July 2008, traveled with family
    • 4 of 5 stars Check in / front desk
    • 5 of 5 stars Business service (e.g., internet access)

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (34)
Neptune Beach, Fl.
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 27, 2008

This was a very nice hotel . The staff was super friendly and very accomodating. The room was very clean, especially the bathroom. I was pleased to see that the bathtub area was quite clean and without mildew. There is a heated pool and hot tub on the property as well as a Denny's restaurant. Everyone was very nice..from the personable front desk staff to the smiling housekeepers. The beds were comfortable, which can be difficult to predict when traveling. We slept quite well and overall the experience was very positive. We will definately choose this hotel again when we visit Kennedy Space Center in the future!
Oh, and I did notice that they are pet friendly, that makes it an easier decision when traveing with our dog!

• Liked — Friendly staff
  • Disliked — n/a
  • Stayed June 2008, traveled on business
    • 5 of 5 stars Check in / front desk
    • 5 of 5 stars Business service (e.g., internet access)
Orlando, FL
2 of 5 stars Reviewed June 10, 2008

We searched for a place with room service and rooms with a sofa for watching TV and relaxing...well, we thought we found ideal place in this Ramada Inn in Titusville.....even tho they had a menu for 'room service' in the room, there was none!!!!! False advertising!!!! The room itself was very nice, clean and spacious and almost made up for the fact that every night, there was loud noise/people in halls till 3AM!!!!!!! paper-thin walls......it was close to many nice restaurants and pool was very nice and location was great, but hard to enjoy when you dont get much sleep!! We would not go back.

Salem, MA
2 of 5 stars Reviewed July 29, 2007

Stayed at the Ramada in Titusville for one night in July 2007 for a business meeting at nearby Kennedy Space Center. Location was a good stopping point en route from the Orlando Airport to Kennedy with many nearby restaurants, but this wasn't a good business hotel.

The front desk staff was fast and very friendly, but the hotel is a bit run down. Tile in the bathroom was missing grout. There were very few outlets to plug in devices; I had to unplug my phone to plug in the iron and the iron was attached to the ironing board.

The hotel walls are very thin. I could hear the conversation next door and there were lots of kids in the hall, but it did quiet down in the evening.

• Liked — Location
  • Disliked — Thin walls
  • Stayed July 2007, traveled on business
    • 5 of 5 stars Check in / front desk
    • 1 of 5 stars Business service (e.g., internet access)
New Jersey
1 of 5 stars Reviewed July 23, 2007

We booked this hotel after looking through the AAA Tourbook. At the time it was rated 3 diamonds, but has since dropped down to 2. I booked a room with a roll-away bed. I always double check by calling the hotel to re-confirm. When I first arrived (late about 2am) there were 2 other guests who apparently had issues with whether or not they had reservations, after listening to them argue with the front desk (who was very professional) I thought that they wouldn't be able to find my reservation. But they said my room was ready and waiting - that was somewhat true. We got to the room, through dingy worn hallways littered with pieces of trash(my first thought was this was a party hotel). When we got into the room the table and counters had trash from somebody's last meal. And the bathroom had hair on the floor and trash in all the trash cans. I wondered if housekeeping had just made the beds and we were sleeping on top of used sheets! The most obvious problem - no rollaway. When I called the front desk, she apologized but said they had none available. So our family of 5 had to sleep in 2 double beds - it was NOT a comfortable night. The carpets were dingy and dirty, and I wouldn't let my children sleep in the beds until I had pulled back all the top sheets and inspected them, (by this time it's almost 3am - and I made them sleep in their clothes on the top blanket just in case. We were booked for 2 nights but only stayed the one. The manager was very nice and apologetic, he also did not charge us for the night. This hotel is in desperate need of refurbishment and better housekeeping staff. We were very dissapointed and will never stay there again.

• Liked — The front desk personnel were professional
  • Disliked — Condition of the room.
  • Stayed July 2005, traveled with family
    • 4 of 5 stars Check in / front desk
Eau Claire, WI
1 of 5 stars Reviewed July 21, 2007

This is quite possible the worst hotel on the planet. The room smelled like a musty can of raid, there were dead ants in the room, hair in the sink and shower and a major source of power for lamps was an extension cord. This has got to be a safety violation. The light bulbs were loose in their sockets and after bumping the lamps a few times, I figured out that I had to screw the bulbs back in. My wife burned her had on one lamp trying to figure out why it worked intermittently. Stay her at your own risk. Better yet, get a nice cheap box for a better stay. I know this is a harsh review, but I had expected a considerably better experience from a hotel with such a prestigious name.

• Liked — Checkout Out
  • Disliked — There was nothing to like.
  • Stayed July 2007, traveled as a couple
    • 3 of 5 stars Check in / front desk
Charleston, SC
1 of 5 stars Reviewed June 8, 2007

We stayed at the Ramada Inn Saturday June 2nd in a suite.

Cons: Room door did not have a door stop and the wall behind door showed terrible patch work. Carpet was uneven, dark and stained. The room had a musty, funk smell. Most of the furniture was damaged on the surface. Installed refridgerator in the kitchenette was damged and inoperable, a second fridge was found in another area. Our suite did not have door to the back room. We had two 19" TV's, one remote worked. Poor lighting. We left the lounge after one drink due to one of the patrons named "Cowboy" who claimed to be an ex-con.

Pros: The pool and workout room were in great condition (beautiful pool). Great shower.

• Liked — Pool and shower
  • Disliked — Smell and accomodations
  • Stayed June 2007, traveled with family
    • 3 of 5 stars Check in / front desk

Been to Ramada Kennedy Space Center? Share your experiences!