“happy, happy, happy” 4 of 5 stars

GreenLeadersBronze level
halifax, Canada
“happy, happy, happy”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 28, 2014

wonderful, second year in a row we have stayed at this inn for more than a night, always clean, friendly and one of the best breakfasts. close to everything, beaches and kennedy space center, shopping

• Stayed January 2014, traveled as a couple

Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (32)
new hampshire
3 of 5 stars Reviewed January 27, 2014

It's not luxurious, but we found this Best Western to be perfectly acceptable, especially at the Priceline price of $45. Decent sized room, good bed. Bath area (tub/toilet) is very small and tight, but plenty of room around sink area. The breakfast was pretty good with scrambled eggs and ability to make pancakes. Be warned that the restaurant scene around the hotel is pretty dismal - not even any of the half decent chains are nearby, such as Olive Garden or Longhorn.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled as a couple
West Virginia
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 26, 2014

Although the policy of charging more for a nonsmoking room is strange, I was very happy with the nonsmoking room I got. The room was clean and the location was very convenient. The wifi was free and of decent speed. I did not experience the free breakfast. I thought the hotel was a good value.

• Stayed January 2014
central florida
1 of 5 stars Reviewed January 19, 2014

Got there 7ish last night the place looked busy but there was a Durango steak house on site front desk staff friendly we were able to use coupon for $69 but only if we took upstairs room. We were directed to the second building that looked completely empty. Upon entering our room it looked clean and I was impressed that the TV remote was in a bag that said he had been cleaned I thought to my self that's nice but then I pulled back the sheets like I ALWAYS do first thing. I was shocked with the filth.. hair everywhere from the pillows to the foot of the beds same thing on the other bed. I called office and she didn't seem shocked just said come down and we can move you or check you out...guess what I choose.after that I didn't want to stop anywhere so we drove 3hrs more and slept in our own bed.

• Stayed January 2014
Palm Beach, Florida
2 of 5 stars Reviewed January 4, 2014

I stayed there and the first thing I noticed were how dirty the shower/tubs were. My wife would not take a shower because of all the soap-sumb in the shower. I asked to exchange rooms and the lady at the front desk told me that I could look at some other rooms. I took a look at some other rooms and I noticed that they ALL had very dirty shower/tubs!

For a little extra money, I would have MUCH wished I had booked the nearby Marriott!!!!!

• Stayed January 2014, traveled with family
Morrisville, North Carolina
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 2, 2014

Location is really nice and just 10 mins drive from Kennedy Space Center and close to I95. Well maintained Property and you get what you are paying for. Rooms were clean and the beds are comfortable. The continental breakfast is also good. There is ample amount of parking. WI-FI is free with speed good enough for browsing.
Walmart, Wendy's & coffee shops are nearby. I think you get just right things for what you pay. Overall nice hotel to stay with family.

• Stayed December 2013, traveled with family
california
2 of 5 stars Reviewed January 2, 2014

Very small rooms, front desk staff not nice, breakfast area so small for the size of the place, beds old would not recommend it, it is near the highway about 8 miles to cape Kennedy, there are other places to try.

• Stayed December 2013, traveled with family

Been to Best Western Space Shuttle Inn? Share your experiences!