“Great place, great price” 4 of 5 stars

Save up to 20%
Ranked #4 of 12 Hotels in Titusville
GreenLeadersBronze level
England
“Great place, great price”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 5, 2013

We used the Space Shuttle Inn as a one night stop over before visiting Kennedy Space Centre. It is located is a great place, very easy to find and close to the Space Centre.

The room was good and clean.

Breakfast was continental, good choice and nice dining area.

Would definitely use again if we are in the area.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (32)
3 of 5 stars Reviewed September 1, 2013

The hotel was ok. Not great. Thought it was a hotel with one building and a number of floors with rooms about the reception but it was more of a motel you find in the movies. I was on ground floor where anyone could walk past and I felt unsafe.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled solo

Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Brisbane, Australia
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 25, 2013

Nice big clean room. Staff were friendly and nice and quite location off the main road. Would stay here again if we had to. Not far from everything we needed. Would recommend it to others.
********* ********** *********

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with friends
Oxfordshire, UK
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 24, 2013

Stayed for a night in early August 2013 with my wife and two daughters after a busy day at the Kennedy Space Centre.

The receptionist was very friendly and helped us settle in. We'd booked online but everything was ready for us when we arrived quite late following a launch at the KSC!

The hotel is a typical 'motel' style establishment with outside doors and landings, but we felt safe and we had been placed in a quiet corner of the complex.

The room was comfortable and clean, and was just what we needed following our busy day.

Special mention to the breakfast room, and the lovely lady who supplied us with bagels, toast, pancakes, cereals and coffee that set us up perfectly for our drive up to St. Augustine.

Overall, a solid choice - very good value for money. The hotel is not a luxury resort but it ticks all the right boxes for the price you're paying.

Room Tip: Ask for a quiet room on the far side of the complex.
  • Stayed August 2013, traveled with family
Raleigh, North Carolina
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 21, 2013

I admit, I was skeptical of this hotel because of the great price ($49/night). HOWEVER, I cannot say enough great things about this motel. The staff, Cindy, Fia, Kristy and Betty are absolutely wonderful people. Everyone was so kind during my stay (which was during a difficult time due to my father passing away). The room was great and the beds, oh so comfortable. The best part, for me, was the fact I could bring my Chocolate Lab to stay as well (only $10/night). The breakfast was great and you just cannot get a better value. I hate to even add a criticism but there was no microwave in the room. Please note, I am in absolutely no way affiliated with this hotel, but simply, a COMPLETELY satisfied customer who will be returning to this hotel when I come down to finalize my father's affairs.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Barcelona
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 18, 2013

We stayed for one night before visiting the Kennedy Space Centre. The receptionist was very friendly and helpful and the hotel was fine. The room is not large but was clean and comfortable. The children enjoyed the pool which although on the small side, was great for cooling off. Breakfast was adequate. We had dinner at the steak house just by the hotel which we would really recommend. For a one-night stay, it was absolutely fine and good value for money.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with family
BwSpaceShuttleInn, General Manager at Best Western Space Shuttle Inn, responded to this review, August 21, 2013
Thank you for your recent review of our Property. Our staff takes great pride in providing clean rooms and welcoming customer service.
When I pass our pool and I see the children swimming it always reminds me of my happiest childhood memories. That is what the Space Shuttle Inn is about promoting Family Fun for value minded travelers. If you are ever in Titusville, Florida we hope that you would consider choosing the Best Western Space Shuttle Inn again. Wishing you and your family many more memory making opportunity's.
Cold Spring, Kentucky
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 15, 2013

This was an ok place to stay but it wasn't really a 3 star facility according to a AAA rating. It's more like a 2 star. It's pretty average and needs renovating but clean enough although it was kind of musty. The breakfast was fine. We were only there for sleeping and eating breakfast because we were out visiting family. It was just a place to sleep basically. The location was great, however, in relation to our family's address and would be good for people who are going to Cape Kennedy or the port for activities or cruises.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
I was happy to see that you enjoyed our complimentary breakfast and that we were located close to your relatives. We strive to create a family friendly location with a lovely park, outdoor pool, full fitness room, and Durango's Steakhouse on property. Unfortunately I did not like reading that we let you down with the musty odor in your room. I have reviewed your concerns with our Maintenance department to have them take a closer look at solutions. I know there is no excuse, but I feel inclined to share that during Florida's summer months we have such high humidity in the air that our air conditioner units are working overtime to draw the humidity out of the rooms. As we are an exterior corridor property every time the door is open it presents more humidity into the room. Please accept my apologies for the musty odor. I truly hope that you give the Best Western Space Shuttle Inn Family another chance to gain your loyalty while visiting your local Family.

Martha Wisniewski

Been to Best Western Space Shuttle Inn? Share your experiences!