“Fantabulous, awesome, friendly, welcoming, beautiful dolls” 5 of 5 stars

Save Saved
You added Casa Coquina Bed and Breakfast to your Saves list
Casa Coquina Bed and Breakfast
4010 Coquina Avenue, Titusville, FL 32780   |
“Fantabulous, awesome, friendly, welcoming, beautiful dolls”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 29, 2012 via mobile

We actually stayed here 4 a wk in march 2003, we stayed in thf sapphire room, whibh at that stage had balcony access, the parrot was gorgeous, although very 1 person, so not that friendly, the alsatian dog was extremely loveable, we got all our question answered and any information we required, given, 2 us gladly, & fully, wld love 2 stay there again, i wld love a job there, but unfortunately live in christchurch, new zealand, and cant affford 2, return.

• Stayed March 2012

45 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (20)
Jacksonville, Florida
3 of 5 stars Reviewed September 24, 2012

Casa Coquina is a very unique place. The first room you enter, used to serve wine and beer in the afternoon, has an ornate, full-sized wooden bar; next is a large hall that includes a life-sized horse with armored rider. The second floor has walls painted orange and white. The bedroom was painted a dark red. The bed had a soft mattress and plastic covered pillows. The air conditioner, placed high on the wall close to foot of the bed blows air over the bed. The bathroom featured a clear resin or plastic toilet seat with flower design. Overall, the B&B decor and furnishings seemed to have a Middle Ages kind of theme - dark paint, dark wood, horse and rider statue.

The afternoon wine bar featured a good variety of beer, and sweet white and blush wines. Breakfast featured homemade egg and pancake dishes, fresh fruit, juice and coffe. It was delicious.

The owners are helpful and friendly.

Room Tip: Some rooms have a view of the river for additional cost.
  • Stayed September 2012, traveled as a couple
Kimberly M, Owner at Casa Coquina Bed and Breakfast, responded to this review, September 29, 2012
I am so glad you enjoyed our hospitality, breakfast and social hour. We enjoyed having you as guests.

It is true that our decor is unique, which is one of the things guests enjoy so much about the Casa. Our Spanish Knight, reminiscent of the Conquistadors who first explored Florida, provides a popular photo opportunity for many of our guests.

Your suite, The Ruby Suite, is one of our most popular, offering both a river view deck access, and a 1920's decor. Our pillows are covered with pillow protectors under the pillow cases for your comfort.

We hope to see you back again soon!
Largo, Florida, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 30, 2012

Was looking for a get-a-way that would take a small dog. They were more than happy to make our stay great and also loved our little 5lb teacup (rescue) poodle. It is hard to find a place that will take animals and make them feel like family but the owners did. The breakfast was to die for YUM...YUM. Very tasty and something you would not find anywhere. Rooms clean and in keeping with the date of the house. You will not regret staying there for 1 night or 5 years. Lori and Jerry.

Room Tip: Nice Jacuzzi.
Lincoln, Nebraska, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 2, 2012

After a very stressful grant-writing cycle at work, I decided to take a few days away to relax in Florida. I could not have picked a more relaxing place to stay. The owners, Nate and Kim, were very attentive and made sure I had all I needed to have a relaxing stay.
Breakfast was truly wonderful. Unique, tasty dishes made fresh every morning. Hot, fresh coffee. I left on excursions each day full and satisfied.
My room was beautifully decorated, but more than that it was remarkably comfortable. The sheets were luxurious. The bed was comforatable and cozy. There was a lovely reading room and deck.
I cannot say enough good things about this place. If you're looking for a different place, not a cookie cutter hotel room, where you can relax and enjoy yourself, please check them out. ALSO very close to the space station and other cool touristy beach things.

• Stayed July 2012, traveled solo
Orlando, Florida
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 29, 2012

The new owners are very nice and friendly. Nice touch on the "social hour" where we were delighted to have a beer. But for the money spent per night here, set the par for expectations that we felt were not met. Breakfast was minimal with just 1 juice, quiche, and unhealthy kids boxed cereals. Beds were average and the pillows were sub par.

Room Tip: Highest floor has quietest window A/C noise
  • Stayed July 2012, traveled as a couple
Kimberly M, Owner at Casa Coquina Bed and Breakfast, responded to this review, August 2, 2012
We are so sorry if we did not meet your expectations. Our first priority is that our guests are made as comfortable & happy as possible. I do want to specifically clarify our breakfast though, as I am confused on the description, perhaps you are confusing our B&B with another.

We always serve the following each morning with every breakfast:

Beverages: Unlimited Orange Juice, Fresh brewed Coffee, Milk, Ice Water, & hot water for teas

An egg selection – Our selections change daily but include: Santa Fe eggs, Egg quiches & Soufflés

A homemade baked selection - selections change daily but include: French Toast Soufflés with praline topping, Dark Chocolate Raspberry Banana Bread, German Apple Pancakes, & Berry Pancakes

Sausage: We serve a lean delicious sausage in either links or patties that have no fillers & are gluten free.

Fresh Fruit

Toast with Jams & Jellies

Cereals: We set out a wide variety of cereals for guests; we find this is particularly appreciated by families with children.

We also ask our guests if they have dietary restrictions & have happily accommodated vegetarians, gluten free guests & diabetic guests.

We furnish our guest suites with a variety of pillow types, as many of our guests have different preferences on pillow types. If any of our guests need a different type of pillow we are glad to accommodate when requested.
Rockledge, Florida, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 22, 2012

Hi All,

My fiance and I just spent Saturday night at Casa de Coquina del Mar Bed and Breakfast in Titusville, FL. The owners, Nate and Kim, were fantastic!! Our room was beautiful. The breakfast was outstanding!!! It is a very quiant place that I will return to again very soon!! Very romantic is what my fiance said. That works for me - lol! See you soon Nate and Kim - lol!!! If you want a nice little get away in a quite spot - this is the place. My fiance and I absolutely loved it. I believe you will will also.

Tony Caruvana

Room Tip: 2 of us stayed in the Ruby Room and loved it. I'm sure the other rooms are just as nice. Enjoy...
Vero Beach, Florida, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 11, 2012

I loved this place!! My family recenlty had my 60th birthday party set up here with all my family coming and staying. It was absolutely wonderful. The place itself was extremely unique. We were constantly looking at stuff. It seems like everywhere you look there is something interesting to see. The innkeepers are now part of our forever friends. They were excellent. They even made "sugar free" breakfast foods for me since I am diabetic. My husband and I got the Diamond room and it was so great. I wanted to take everything home with me. We all loved this place so much that we are now planning a future family get together here. Sorry folks, but it is likely that my whole family will take up all the rooms available!

Room Tip: Any room is an adventure into the past. The Diamond and Ruby rooms have access to the balcony, but...
  • Stayed July 2012, traveled with family

Been to Casa Coquina Bed and Breakfast? Share your experiences!