“I love it!” 4 of 5 stars

Menu
Improve this listing
Ranked #29 of 110 Restaurants in Titusville
Cuisines: American, Seafood, Steakhouse, Bar
Good for: Families with children, Romance, Bar scene, Large groups, Entertaining clients
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Reservations, Late Night
Miami, Florida
“I love it!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 23, 2014

Ribs were yummy.. the staff was nice.. the place seems clean I will love to go back one day. oh I tried the quesadilla too was delicious..

• Visited July 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

Crystal River
“Delicious”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 28, 2014

My sirloin was cooked to perfection and it had a wonderful flavor. They serve a nice fresh baked bread and my sweet potatoes was excellent. Our server was helpful and friendly. The place was hopping and they seemed to keep on top of it. The down side was that it was hard to get into the parking lot.

Visited June 2014
“Tasty steak and excellent service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 12, 2014

Found this place on trip advisor - it was half mike from hotel. Simply said - the steaks are cooked over a wood grill you see as you come in. Had a nice tasty appetizer of the bacon wrapped shrimp. They were a little smaller than we anticipated- but very flavorful. While the prime rib was tempting I had the filet mignon. Very good- perfectly cooked. Side of loaded mashed potatoes was a great choice. Cindy our waitress was on it! Pleasantly surprised how good it was. We will return!

jmg710, Guest Relations Manager at Durango's Steakhouse, responded to this review, June 16, 2014
We very much appreciate your time and effort in reviewing our establishment. Glad you had a good experience and hope your travels bring you back to see us very soon.
Harrogate, United Kingdom
“Super Steak and fish”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 2, 2014

Great service and food. We (my wife and I) enjoyed perfectly cooked steak and the delicious Mahi Mahi fish. Service was first class. Make it a place to go when you are in the area.

Visited May 2014
Thank you for your review and your patronage, both are much appreciated. Very happy everything was to your liking!
Cocoa, Florida
“Durango Visit”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed May 31, 2014

On May 23rd my son and I went to Durango's in Titusville FL for specific items on the menu. The meat and cheese dip was replaced with a water down chili and cheese dip that was not very good. The steak was burnt and the ribs were fatty with way too much barbecue sauce. It was by far the worst meal that I've had there.

• Visited May 2014
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 1 of 5 stars Food
jmg710, Public Relations Manager at Durango's Steakhouse, responded to this review, June 16, 2014
Hello Shannon -Thank you for taking the time to review our establishment. We truly value your opinion. Yes, you are correct, we did change our dip. We are always looking for ways to improve our menu and have had a good response to the new dip but will definitely take your opinion into consideration. As far as the improperly prepared food - I hope that it was mentioned to your server and corrected at the time. If not, we would like the opportunity to earn your return business. I will message you my information - please feel free to call and discuss this matter. Thank you!