“Great road trip spot:)” 4 of 5 stars

Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Reservations, Late Night
Boca Raton
“Great road trip spot:)”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 20, 2014

Stopped in on way to St Augustine. Food was as advertised w very gracious staff. Lemongrass Chicken and Broiled scallops were both great- but our favorite was the Pho. Yum!

Cocoa, Florida
“First time but will not be our last”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 20, 2014

Great service, food and drinks. Jodi was our server and we ordered on her recommendations-
.i had the pork with noodles and husband had the lemon grass chicken with rice, Owner came around and visited with each table. We were given complimentary tapioca and shrimp like rice cakes.

Visited June 2014
Port Saint John, Florida
“Flavor, freshness and unique”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 19, 2014

We had the most wonderful meal I've had in a really long time... especially for Asian food!
(I am so used to the $8 buffet style sugar and starch type.)
This Vietnamese food is authentically original. I had the seafood Pho (soup), and he had lemongrass chicken. At first I did not see the other ingredients in the soup but we both tried a spoonful of the broth. It was amazing! Could taste a lot of herbs with no starchiness at all.
Seafood was underneath, and it was FRESH. Noodles were perfect and it was a huge bowl.
Chicken was also very flavorful and it had a dipping sauce that was tangy and spiced (not hot). Husband added some heat later.
So good we came back for lunch, spring rolls and pork chops. Again delicious!
Prices are cheap ($8-11) for the amount of work that went into these dishes.
Titusville needs more homegrown places like this. To maintain quality is hard, but they got it here now at Vietriver. Thanks for the great meals! Support these families that work so hard to go there like this. Enjoy y'all! Kudos Titusville!

• Visited June 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Titusville
“Best quality for the money”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 3, 2014 via mobile

I have eaten here many times since I discovered it and I can't say enough good things about it! The food is very fresh and delicious! My personal favorite is the Lemongrass Chicken. It is flavorful and delicious. The staff is courteous and efficient. The owner personally greets every customer and they go all out to make you feel comfortable! It us one of my favorites!!'

• Visited May 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Titusville, Florida
“Great, fresh food with amazing flavor. ”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 1, 2014

My wife and I have been here 3 times now and can't get enough. The food is excellent, vibrant and healthy. Great value with big portions. Very friendly staff and owners answer any questions and make suggestions. Very accommodating, my wife has a peanut allergy and I'm allergic to seafood. They gladly made substitutions and made us feel safe eating their delicious food. A must to eat at!