“Worth it!” 4 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #9 of 98 Restaurants in Titusville
Cuisines: Mexican, Cuban
Good for: Families with children, Large groups
Dining options: Dessert, Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, Delivery, Late Night, Reservations, Takeout
“Worth it!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 14, 2013

I go at least once a week. The staff is friendly the margaritas are amazing. The food at times isn't the greatest but that's rarely. Deff a place worth going.

tampa
“Some of the best Mexican food I've EVER had!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 4, 2013

I grew up on Mexican food in Southern California so in the 20+ years I've lived in Florida, it's been hard to find anything close to what I love. Well on a trip to the East Coast of Florida, I found it! My "test" is the Carnitas and cheese Enchiladas, so I ordered both. To die for! The service was awesome! The food came out so quick! I just wish the place wasn't so far from where I live. My Mom ordered Machaca which is hard to find but it's what she loves and she wasn't disappointed! I was a little hesitant about the combination of Mexican and Cuban which I hadn't seen before but the food spoke for itself!

• Visited December 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
pennsylvania
“Excellent Mexican Meal”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 23, 2013

I had combo of an enchilda and tamale, came with refried beans and rice. Portion was large, food was Very tasty. Fair price. Husband had the wet burrito and said it was really good. It came with a side of rice which was huge, too much rice even. Service was great, menu is varied, lots of good choices. We will go back.

• Visited October 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
San Francisco, California
“Nasty Mexican food”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed October 21, 2013

I can't believe this please so pack. the food is horrible. Does anyone ever been to California or Texas. It is a huge different. the food there so great and place so nasty...

Visited October 2013
chaparral32780, Owner at El Leoncito Mexican and Cuban Restaurant, responded to this review, October 23, 2013
I usually have someone else respond to these emails. But when someone is as ignorant as yourself I prefer not sugar coat it. To answer your questions we started in Southern California and were very successful we owned restaurants in Orange and LA County for over 15 years before we made the move east and now have been successful for over 35 years. To answer your other question on why we are always packed it is because people with class and intelligence can recognize good service and fresh quality food.

Michael Sanchez
Cicero,New York
“Good Cuban and Mexican Food”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 14, 2013

The front entry is very easy to acess and bright colors and decorations abound. The atmosphere is very friendly and festive. Our hostess and server were very prompt. Our drinks were cold and refreshing and there is something for everyone on the menu. Our server explained menu and answered our questions. The food was delicious and servings were very generous. We will return again soon.

• Visited January 2013