“A Very Enjoyable Experience!” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #8 of 110 Restaurants in Titusville
Cuisines: Cuban, Mexican
Good for: Families with children, Large groups
Altamonte Springs, Florida
“A Very Enjoyable Experience!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 23, 2012

I've passed the restaurant probably 50 - 100 times and wondered what it was like. Now I know. It's another nice place among several in the community. First, when you enter, the ambiance jumps out at you. It's somewhat upscale from several Mexican restaurants I've visited. I had the Wet Burrito (Chicken) Plate which was quite tasty and generously stuffed with Chicken. But what blew me away was how tasty the Salsa was. I was told it was made fresh every morning by the Chefs. I'd say it was the best I've EVER had! There was one page of the menu devoted to Cuban entrees; the remaing to Mexican. There was certainly enough choices. Would I go back? YUP!

• Visited August 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

Dallas, Texas
“Be very hungry!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 22, 2012 via mobile

This restaurant is near the shore in Titusville and you can spot KSC platforms from the windows.
The servings here are huge!Either be hungry or ready for a doggy bag because you dob't want to waste their delicious food.
You can pick one of the traditional Mexican or Cuban dishes while sipping a generous margarita.
Surely a place to try!

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Fairbanks, Alaska, United States
“One of my favorites!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 21, 2012

Always great food, great service and the best chips and salsa! My friends and I used to meet up there all the time for dinner when I lived in Titusville.

• Visited May 2012
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
FLA
“Great decor”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 21, 2012

Chili Verde was great. Get a table by the window. Looks over US One but also the Indian River. Chile Verde is delicious.

Visited August 2012
Pass Christian, Mississippi
“Not Cuban”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed August 17, 2012

I only ordered a Cuban sandwich and drink. It was on soggy soft bread and made with mozzarella cheese. Stringy and terrible. The ham was sliced about 3/8 inch thick. Never should they call that a Cuban sandwich.

Visited August 2012
chaparral32780, Manager at El Leoncito Mexican and Cuban Restaurant, responded to this review, August 21, 2012
We appreciate you coming in and wanted to let everyone know we take a lot of pride in our effort to get the best ingredients. Our Cuban bread delivered from miami multiple times a week, only use swiss cheese, roast our own pork and our hame the highest quality available to us.