“Great Breakfast! Great Service!” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night
Dining options: Late Night
Titusville, Florida
“Great Breakfast! Great Service!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 9, 2013

My wife and I love going to Denny's because their breakfast food is predictably good and very filling. My wife always orders their Fit Fare and adds a side of hashbrowns. I indulged today with their $8 Slam that includes the coffee and a juice. You can't beat the price for all that food and we also get the 20% AARP discount. I had my laptop out updating our address changes and the WiFi is free.

• Visited May 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

Port Saint John, Florida
“breakfast”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 25, 2013

they have a great breakfast menu. have not had any problems with any selected item. always have friendly service.

Mcdonough
“Dennys at Ramada”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 21, 2013

Very good, free breakfast with room at Ramada, more than sufficient. Nice not to have to get the car out just go down and eat here

Anderson, South Carolina
“PHS JROTC Visit”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 8, 2013

Good food, good service. Large group of 38 and they were ready for us at the scheduled time. Food was fresh and hot.

Smithfield, Rhode Island
“overall bad experience”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed March 24, 2013

My husband and I had lunch here on a recent trip. I had breakfast and he had lunch, and both were awful. My over-easy eggs were half cooked, so I could only eat a small amount of them. The hash browns were barely cooked and the potatoes were hard and crunchy. Pancakes were tough and rubbery with no flavor. His hamburger was not cooked well and was super greasy, and the fries were cold. We didn't even bother to tell our server any of it, since she never came back. Instead the manager spent time loudly explaining to the servers what his written review of them was and how the company's review process works......more info than I needed as a customer. Couldn't get out of there fast enough.

• Visited March 2013