“gimme that bed!” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #2 of 12 hotels in Titusville
Savannah, Georgia
“gimme that bed!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 14, 2006

Stayed here last night. I miss the bed already!
Clean, new, friendly staff - Convenient, and did I tell you the bed was great?!?
I would like to add there was a large group of students staying there traveling for a sports meet - I never heard a peep! Very sound insulated. :)

• Stayed May 2006

298 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (24)
Manchester, UK
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 6, 2006

I can only reinforce what other reviewers have said, in that this is a very good hotel.

It's convenient for travel to the Kennedy Space Center, overall a most satisfactory experience.

However, the rooms really need a mini-fridge!

After all, it is in a fairly warm environment, so it meant frequent trips down the corridor to the ice machine.

And there's only so much you can fit in an ice bucket!

Also, strangely, there is no plug for the sink!

Not just our sink, every sink, they're designed that way?

I'm not keen on the lack of the plug, and it's a bit wasteful of water, isn't it?

A previous reviewer had negative comments about the nearby Denny's restaurant. I must say that I ate there on 3 occasions; great meals served with a smile, no problems at all!

The Cracker Barrel restaurant (next to hotel) also very good, but it's a victim of it's own success, very, very, busy and very, very noisy!

Anyway, you pays your money . . .

I personally recommend this hotel.

• Stayed May 2006
Ottawa
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 25, 2006

We sandwiched three nights at the Hampton Inn to get away from the hustle and bustle that is Orlando and were pleasantly surprised with this hotel. We've stayed many, many times in Titusville and always had a hard time finding suitable clean, safe-feeling and newer accomodations. Upon check-in we were greeted warmly even though we were a tad early. We opted for a non-smoking room and when we opened the door to our fourth-floor room we were almost bowled over by the strong cigarette odour. The front desk promptly switched us to another, more suitable room. The rooms are nicely appointed, simple and clean, although I noted a large crack in our shower stall. We visted the pool (outdoor) but it was a bit nippy to swim; however, it was a nice facility. They also provided little treats in the evening i.e: cookies, coffee, hot chocolate, etc., which was anice touch. Also in the lounge area, a nice plasma screen TV with a comfy couch and matching chairs. The buffet type breakfast that is included was average. Two hot items and bagels, bisquits, toast, yoghurt, some fruit, juices. I would have preferred some more fresh fruit. (This reminds me, I saw an older gentleman take about 10 apples and other assorted goodies and place then in a bag before he hit the road--why do peple do this? It's so cheap and tacky!). In any case, having stayed in essentially ALL the other hotels in Titusville, I can state with a high degree of certainty that this is your best bet if you prefer a clean, safe and affordable abode-away-from-home. The front desk staff were exceptional!

• Stayed March 2006
Amsterdam, The Netherlands
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 31, 2006

Stayed here for the visit of the Kennedy Space Center, wich is only 10 minutes away. We received a really warm welcome from the staff, which even in large scale top-hotels is seldom. I had the impression that they really care about their guests. Besides: the property itself is a top location in terms of distance to the KSC, available food in the neigborhood (eg Cracker Barell, IHOP ...) and of course the hotel itself. Rooms and public areas are well decorated and well maintained. I enjoyed the stay and will definetly return.

• Stayed January 2006

Been to Hampton Inn Titusville / I-95 Kennedy Space Center? Share your experiences!