“Nice place to stay.” 5 of 5 stars

GreenLeadersBronze level
Southbury, Connecticut
“Nice place to stay.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 26, 2013

The hotel is located just off of Route 95, far enough away so you don't hear the traffic noise, but close enough for easy on and easy off. The hotel is clean and updated. The rooms are clean and quiet. The staff is friendly and Chris, the women at the front desk is very accommodating.

Room Tip: If you prefer a quiet room ask for a room on the top floor away from the elevator and vending machin...
  • Stayed January 2013, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (37)
Cornelia, Georgia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 8, 2013

Fantastic stay at this location January, 2013. We went to see Kennedy Space Center and stayed here two nights. The staff was friendly and helpful. The room was clean and comfortable. The price was good. This was a safe choice for a two night stay. No drama. The breakfast was OK- typical Hampton Inn fare. We did not use the pool or exercise room. The business office has a computer older than an 8-track player running Windows Vista and is very slow; won't print Kennedy tickets. Would be nice to have wifi in the rooms. they have wired internet which doesn't work well with my Nexus :-). Should update these, but wouldn't let that from preventing me from staying again. Don't believe anything you read in a negative review of this hotel. People who give bad reviews for this hotel are probably impossible to please in any manner.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled with family
Fort Worth, Texas
1 of 5 stars Reviewed January 7, 2013

Horrible customer service from staff. Everyone was rude and not helpful. Breakfast was not good and staff made it seem as though it were a complete bother to be providing it. Beds were extremely uncomfortable. Room was dirty and dingy. Accommodations were not "modern and up-to-date" as the website suggested. Had we not prepaid for the room we would have checked out early and found another hotel. We have stayed at several different Hampton Inns and this one was not up to the standards we had expected out of a Hampton.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled with family
Amanda P, Sales Manager at Hampton Inn Titusville / I-95 Kennedy Space Center, responded to this review, January 10, 2013
Thank you for your feedback. We are glad you chose our hotel during your recent stay in the area and we apologize for the housekeeping and customer service issues you experienced. Unclean rooms and unfriendly staff are not typical at our hotel and we appreciate you bringing this to our attention. We will make every effort to ensure our rooms meet the highest housekeeping standards and that our guests are 100% satisfied with their stay. We hope you will give us another chance if you visit this area in the future. If you have any other concerns, certainly feel free to contact me directly.

Kind Regards,

Amanda
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 2, 2013

If you want to receive excellent treatment by courteous staff members, this is the hotel to stop at to spend the night.
The room was spotless, comfortable pillows, nice furniture, and enough outlets within easy reach for laptops and iPads. The TV selections were very good and great reception.
Great breakfast, normally we pass on a hotel free breakfast, this one had a great selection of quality foods.

Room Tip: We always ask for a room near the elevator, saves walking down a long hall and it was very quiet in...
  • Stayed December 2012, traveled as a couple
Cincinnati, Ohio
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 1, 2013 via mobile

My family and I stayed here as an overnight from Cincinnati before taking a cruise from port canaveral. The hotel being an easy 30 minute drive to the port. We really liked this hotel as typical Marriott people this was our first time in a Hilton brand hotel. We found it to be a nice location good value and clean hotel. The rooms are actually pretty big and the beds comfortable giving us a good night sleep after driving 18 hours. The showers are nice with adjustable settings. The only issue we had was my parents room the bathroom floor had dirt spots and a few hairs in the tub. But overall the room was clean an smelled nice. Breakfast was very nice comparable to a springhill suites breakfast with omelets and sausage and a good selection of cereals and other options. We will definatly try to stay again next December for our next cruise!

• Stayed December 2012
Amanda P, Sales Manager at Hampton Inn Titusville / I-95 Kennedy Space Center, responded to this review, January 2, 2013
Hello CupcakeKisses! I hope you enjoyed your cruise but I am even more happy that you enjoyed your stay with us. We always love hearing back from our guests and are so happy you chose us while in the Titusville area. Please be sure to stop back in when you are on your way to your cruise next year. Happy New Year and hope to see you again soon!
Statesboro, GA
2 of 5 stars Reviewed December 31, 2012

We checked in around 6:30p.m. on 12/27/12. The woman who checked us in was apathetic in general and did not make an effort to be friendly. It did appear that she was working by herself though so I don't know if that had anything to do with it. Our room number was 219. The toilet in this room has a leak so it would start running about every forty minutes. We kept the bathroom door closed so the sound would not bother us during the night. The room was clean but the beds were beyond firm so none of us slept well. The pillows were so flat it was like sleeping on the mattress itself with no pillow. The breakfast was disappointing in general (tasteless powdered eggs, dry bread products). We will not stay in this Hampton Inn again.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled with family
I always enjoy hearing from our guests because it lets us know how we're doing. I'm sharing your comments with our staff so we can make the necessary improvements to our services. I'm disappointed to hear about your check-in and breakfast experiences as well as the maintenance issues. We're addressing the plumbing problem and service concerns and I apologize for any inconvenience. We hope you reconsider giving us another chance for a much better stay.

Warm regards!
Mississauga, Canada
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 30, 2012 via mobile

One night stay, great service with a smile. I highly recommend this location for a good nights rest.
The manager on duty was extremely helpful and was pleasant to deal with.

If I recall her name Roseanne,

• Stayed December 2012
Amanda P, Sales Manager at Hampton Inn Titusville / I-95 Kennedy Space Center, responded to this review, December 31, 2012
Good afternoon, Jude J! We LOVE to hear back from our guests and I am so pleased that you had such a great stay with us. I will be sure to pass on your kudos to Roseann. Please stop back in when you are in the Titusville area. Happy New Year from all of us at the Hampton Inn Titusville!

Been to Hampton Inn Titusville / I-95 Kennedy Space Center? Share your experiences!