“is great... just be ready to wait long time, and pay big money” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #3 of 15 Activities in Titusville
Type: Landmarks/ Points of Interest, Adventure
More attraction details
Owner description: Amazing Skydiving :)
Fort Lauderdale
19 attraction reviews
“is great... just be ready to wait long time, and pay big money”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 28, 2014

It is a great experience and definitively the staff make a difference. The instructor that tandem with me Paulo, was outstanding. He ensure I understood all the process, he emphasized on security he double and triple and quadruple check all the belts/ties, he discuss with me the process several times without adding any stress. The fact that he was very reassuring and confident definitively made easier for me the whole process. I guess all the other instructors are like him, very professional persons. BTW they have instructors from several nationalities, so you may find some one who speak your language when receiving the basic instructions.

I arrive more than on time, and still the wait time was not long, was HUGE. As in any other action oriented activity (like whitewater rafting, bungee jumping,... ) you will need to sign a ton of papers saying that you are the sole responsible for anything bad that happen (broken shorts, legs, bone or even death), even if it is by their company or instructor's negligence. On top of that, after you sign 12 pages of papers (Literally), you will need to wait until the previous batch of jumpers finish, they repack all the parachutes and then you may get ready. So I arrived 1 hour early, and still I did not jump for the next 2 hours after my arrival

If you accept that and pass the beyond the unilateral responsibility agreement with the above, including the wait time. You will then love the experience.

Video... I recommend it if your first jump, considering that you will not be allowed to use a camera at all for your self. The regulator do not allow for anybody with less than 200 jumps to use video equipment during the jump. Standard video or ultimate? well.. I ordered the ultimate, I am sure that it does not cost what they charge, but you will jump for first time only once.

I do agree that this is sort of an Overpriced facility, considering that the place do not look like a 21century facility, but it does convey trustable environment on what matters, professionals dealing with equipment and jumping process.

During the Jump, time flight way too fast, It felt so short besides we jump from 18K feets, I can imagine how frustrating could be jump from lower altitudes and experience free fall for significantly smaller time.

After landing, if you selected Video, get ready to WAIT some more time the production of the video takes easily half an hour, besides it have probably 50/50 in terms of generic images vs personal images... still, you may like to consider to record your first jump.

At the end, you will also receive a "diploma" confirming your successful endeavor of jumping from 18K feets

Will I use the same center again...YES, definitively yes... but - just as I did this time, will check n the weather from 15 days and on a daily basis to reduce the chances of unlucky cancellations due to bad weather

Visited May 2014

Fort Lauderdale, Florida
“18,000 Feet Jump Best Thrill Ride and Worth the Trip”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 12, 2014

People are great, jump is amazing, the video and camera guys are well worth the extra money. Is a trip that I will never forget!

Visited May 2014
“AMAZING”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 30, 2014 via mobile

I loved every second of this! Every penny was wort it, it's an amazing experience and now thanks to Sky Dive Space Center Incan check my bucket list. I am defiantly getting self certified to jump by myself! BTW it was my first time on an air plane ;) love love LOVED IT!!! I'm goon back in a few months!!

Visited March 2014
Sault Ste. Marie, Canada
7 attraction reviews
“A new experience ;)”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 7, 2014

31/12/2013, was a special and awesome day for me because I went to Skydiving space center to jump at 15,000 ft, the place is good we can see everything in close like plane, experts folding the parachutes and other equipments, you can bring your professional cam and take some nice photos for skydivers when they landing, it's really cool to get a new experience in your life and I promise it won't be the last time, it just the beginning as long as there's a skydiving centre close to me, I'll jump again and again.

Visited December 2013
Sault ate marie
“Damnt was the best experience ever”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 1, 2014

I had something in my wish list to take off in 2013 called skydive. And I have done it perfectly at the skydive space centre. I would like to thank the couch who went through it with me. I really love the experience and worth the money. I couldn't get the unlimited video because it is expensive, at lest I got the basic video which was not bad. The only thing that I regretted about is that the photographer has no skills. Overall thank you skydive space center :)