“"Highly" recommend it.” 5 of 5 stars

800.823.0016
Website
Improve this listing
More attraction details
Owner description: Amazing Skydiving :)
Melbourne, Florida
5 attraction reviews
“"Highly" recommend it.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 5, 2012

Great people working there with excellent experience. This was my first time and I want to go back. Great experience.

Brighton, UK
“18000 feet of pure fun :D”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 15, 2012

I have to fully agree with Craig C here and fully disagree with Joanne and Davi. I also feel that they are stretching the truth a little. Nobody takes a full payment on the day when they are still not sure that you can dive, how ridiculous! As for consent forms I fully understood that these meant that I do this totally at my own risk - come on what did you expect guys, a little clause at the bottom saying that you can sue and ruin upwards of ten lives in a lawsuit just 'cos you wanted to jump out of a fully working plane. You wanna jump, your risk.
My partner and I got hooked on skydiving in Vegas earlier in the year and this was our second tandem before looking at training for our license. I told JR this while we were suiting up and he straight away said that we could do some more advanced stuff. I got to turn us in 360 degrees and we got a few flips while freefalling.
All in all, the guys were great, funny, extremely safe, not at all pushy about video sales which we initially refused. They do take the video and show it to you at the end of the jump though in the hope that you will want to keep. I found that fair enough, pleasant upsell rather than pressure as some have mentioned.
I suppose the weather made the difference but we called on the Sunday and jumped on the Monday.
I can heartily recommend this for any first timer or otherwise. If there was any heed to be taken from the neg reviews I would say that you might want to book and go at the beginning of a holiday so that you have the chance to go back if the weather is not perfect,
Happy jumping.

Visited October 2012
Glasgow, United Kingdom
“First class”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 13, 2012

Seen a few bad reviews here so figured I'd be honest as well. Lets call a spade a spade, you can die doing this, it's in all the consent forms you sign. There's serious danger involved, which is why these guys don't take any chances whatsoever. If any one of the people complaining about weather call offs can figure out to control Mother Nature, I take my hat off to you.
You may lose a deposit if you live far away, it's a chance you'll walk away a few dollars out of pocket, they won't take the chance you'll walk away with broken limbs or worse because your upset. Having said that the staff do their level best to sort out an alternative, the weather changes so frequent 4 of us went today and 2 got up. The staff don't do it to screw you over, they do it because at the end of the day they have families to go home to also. They're here to give you the experience of a lifetime, but priority one is to your own safety. We chatted to these guys and between them they've probably had 100,000 odd jumps, 1 alone has over 25k. Having said all that if your lucky enough or come in season or get a good day then your gonna have the experience of a lifetime, you'll fall at 120 mph and get to spin, twist, turn and even fly the parachute, from start to finish the staff are approachable, friendly, and above all else professional. Yeah we were disappointed for our 2 friends. Yeah it was a 3 hour return journey for them. Yeah we're glad the staff didn't wanna just "take a chance", as that's how accidents happen. Emailing can be slow or awkward but when you see how busy the office staff are with forms, financial side and people constantly asking hows it looking? (including us, we were guilty too) you'll understand this. Lastly as people refer to the money situation, we knew the chance with the deposit, but we were also told on arrival that its first come first served with payment and we were more than welcome to hold off as a refund couldn't be given if we paid full price, a rain check of 1 year can be obtained. At no point were we "hoodwinked" or pressured. I personally highly recommend this place as this was a surprise for my wife's 30th and I couldn't be more happy with the value for money. Advice? If your from abroad book early in your holiday unless you can control the weather, if your local, what you waiting for?

10/10 guys.

Visited October 2012
Antrim, United Kingdom
11 attraction reviews
“If you value your money don't go here”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed October 7, 2012

Hubby and me just back from the space centre sky diving center and not happy. I telephoned yesterday to check on the availability of the jump and a woman told us to be there for 8am instead of the per arranged 10am, as winds had been picking up in the late morning over the last few days and that would prevent us from jumping. 1st complaint, if I hadn't phoned we would have been there for 10am as previously arranged...... Anyway, arrived at 7.30am and we were given a 12 page contract to sign and initial, the condensed version of what it said is that even if you die or break every bone in your body on the jump, whether its your fault or THEIRS they have no responsibility to you or your safety........ The biggest complaint of ours is that you have to pay the full amount when you complete the contract, now this is acceptable if you can make the jump on that day but this is what it says in the contract, word for word, " all tandem fun jump sales are final. Sky diving is a weather dominated sport. If weather prevents a scheduled jump from occurring you will receive a rain check. This rain check Is good for one year from the date of issue. You will receive priority status on your rescheduled day. The bearer of the rain check must call to surrender to skydive space center on the day of the jump." Now this is fine and dandy if you live in the USA, but if you are only here on holiday, it continues "the only exception to this policy is for the out of state or out of the country jumpers who have documented with us AT LEAST THREE ATTEMPTS TO JUMP DURING THEIR LIMITED STAY AND COULD NOT BECAUSE OF INCLEMENT WEATHER. The jumper must also provide adequate proof that they are not a Florida resident and are here in Florida for a limited time. THIS PROOF WILL THEN BE PRESENTED FOR MANAGER REVIEW. IF REFUND IS APPROVED, A $50 ADMINISTRATIVE FEE WILL BE DEDUCTED FROM THE TOTAL BALANCE." Now, they don't have this clause anywhere on their website, if they had we would have booked this jump at the beginning of our holiday therefore giving us plenty of opportunity to have 2 more chances at the jump, but as we didn't know this we have other things planned for the rest of the week, we're going home on friday jump was to be Sunday. We were given no assurances that we could jump today but yet they stilll wanted over $800.00 from us, we tried to explain our circumstances but were told that the contract was a legal document and could not be strayed from.............in the end we didn't part with any more money and abandoned the whole idea. They have already had $50 deposit from us and don't think we'll be seeng that again....... If the management of this company take any heed of trip advisor reviews then they should make other holiday makers aware of the 3 strikes and your out rule, on their web site and not let would be jumpers only find this out on the day of their expected jump. We totally understand that this sport is weather dependant but $800.00 is a lot of money to risk if you only have one day available in your holiday schedule to jump. Totally disappointed would be jumpers.

Visited September 2012
Cocoa, Florida
“good times!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 11, 2012

super fun and friendly people! Of course we were nervouse about skydiving but the staff made us feel very confident that they knew what they were doing! We had a great time and got video of everything also....a must try!!!!