“Very Good!” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Bapa's Bar & Bistro

Bapa's Bar & Bistro
4715 Helen Hauser Blvd, Inside the Holiday Inn Titusville/ Kennedy Space Center, Titusville, FL 32780
321-383-0200
Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #6 of 107 restaurants in Titusville
Description: Open for breakfast (5am-10am) and dinner (5pm-10pm) 7 days a week, Bapa's Bistro features a wide array of Southern Coastal selections. Whether you join the locals at the bar, enjoy the Florida sun on the outdoor patio, or eat while relaxing in your room.
San Juan, Puerto Rico
“Very Good!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 10, 2013 via mobile

Located within the Holiday Inn in Titusville, this restaurant is doing a great job. Would have liked a more creative wine list, but all in all the experience was a good one. Efficient service and good food. The crab cakes were my favorites, but the salads were made with fresh greens and vegetables. Kids menu was good as well.

Visited December 2013
Cheyenne E, Manager at Bapa's Bar & Bistro, responded to this review, January 16, 2014
Thank you, Celi, for your kind words. We are glad to hear you enjoyed your Bapa's Bistro visit from start to finish. We are actually in the process of updating and adding some flair to the wine list, and we appreciate the constructive criticism. We look forward to your next visit!

88% Recommend
Titusville, Florida
“Much appreciated”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 9, 2013

I had the pleasure of meeting and working with Cheyenne and Clarence on Sunday night at a fundraiser for the Womens Center. They were both extremely nice, hard working and pleasant to everyone for the entire 5 hours. The food and presentation was excellent, especially the crabcakes. I will be there with a group of ladies for a Christmas gathering and am looking forward to it. Thank you again for all of your hard work, excellent service, and great food!!!!
Julie G.

Visited December 2013
Julie, it was honestly a great pleasure to participate with you and the other ladies to support the Women's Center. Clarence and I enjoyed the company and our time there! It was not the crab cakes that made the evening a success, it was the sheer hospitality shared by all of you! Thank you, again, for including us in your evening!
“Good!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 4, 2013 via mobile

We chose Bapa's based on Trip Advisor rating and reviews and were not disappointed. We were road weary and just wanted a simple, light meal with a cocktail. The food was good, service was great, prices are more than fair.

Visited December 2013
Paula, thank you so much for taking the time to express your satisfaction! So happy to hear you enjoyed your meal and that the service was equally as excellent. We look forward to seeing you on your next trip!
Niceville, FL
“Not wowed.”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed December 2, 2013

Our server informed us she had to take room service orders as well as wait on our table so that was not a good sign. My appetizer of crab cakes was good, my daughter's bisque was underwhelming and hubby enjoyed his french onion soup.My flat iron steak was cooked perfectly and was delicious. Daughter's fish entree was smallish in size but tasty and a tad overcooked but her veggies looked appetizing. My roasted vegetables were actually just mushy potatoes and a piece of roasted celery-odd. I ordered sauteed mushrooms and received CANNED mushrooms on top of my steak-unacceptable! The waitress did remove the charge for the mushrooms from my bill. The most disappointing was my husband's rib eye steak. It was the most expensive item on the menu and it was extremely thin and was grey in the center but he ordered it medium rare! This was curious since my flat iron steak was cooked perfectly but it was a thicker steak.Not worth the price we paid and certainly not a top restaurant. Perhaps the chef should have remained in the kitchen instead of socializing with the party at the next table as he came out three times to talk to them and it was not a busy night at this restaurant. Maybe a helper was cooking my husband's steak?

• Visited November 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Cheyenne E, Manager at Bapa's Bar & Bistro, responded to this review, December 3, 2013
I'd like to apologize for any disappointment you may have experienced during your dinner with us. We are a small restaurant and like to run a lean staff for everyone's benefit. Room Service is part of our standard as a hotel and is made and served by the same staff that work in the restaurant. I do wish that you give us another shot.
Richmond, Virginia
“Just Wow”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 1, 2013

We ate Thanksgiving dinner at their buffet, and it was stellar. I thought the turkey had been smoked, it was so moist. And the squash and spiced apple soup - well, I'm going to find the recipe if it's the last thing I do. Being out of towners, I had no idea a place like this existed in Titusville. Make sure to go if you are in the area.

• Visited November 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
So happy to hear that you were able to enjoy your Thanksgiving with the Bapa's family, Riterchick! Now, if you ask nicely, Clarence, our chef, may give you a few hints as to the recipe for the Butternut Squash and Apple Bisque. We look forward to seeing you next time you are in town.