“Good breakfast” 4 of 5 stars

Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Reservations
“Good breakfast”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 26, 2014

I just love going to Cracker Barrel for breakfast. It was a bit busier than I like, but we were there at a different time than normal. Sunday churches were mainly out, and you could tell. Still only had to wait 5-10 minutes before being seated.

I got the buttermilk pancakes and really enjoyed them. They were so good! We'll be back.

North Carolina
“Perfect meal!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 24, 2014 via mobile

So...we had THE worst travel day imaginable before pulling into this Cracker Barrel at nearly closing time. This meal had the potential to either push us over the edge or restore our faith. We were all too tired and drained to read the menu so we all ordered the ol standby...green beans and chicken & dumplings. The waitress was aware of our need for a miracle meal and assured us it would be out super fast and fresh. She was so right and all was well in our world again. This place was perfect in every way just when we needed it! Thanks!!

Landstuhl, Germany
“It's a Cracker Barrel”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 21, 2014

I had been out of the US for over a year prior to this visit so the menu, shop and general atmosphere was nice and familiar. Like many of these locations, this store is directly off I-95 at Hwy 50 in Titusville. No complaints.

Visited December 2013
Bowling Green, Kentucky
“Not PERFECT, but CLOSE”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 19, 2014 via mobile

Sometimes "Ya just gotta have some good country veggies"!!! As usual, I got the "Veggie Meal," & finished it off with some blackberry cobbler with ice cream. My waitress was quite adequate, as usual. Just don't see how it could be better.

Muskoka Lakes, Canada
“good food”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 16, 2014

The cracker barrel is the only restaurant within walking distance of 3 large hotels so at dinner time expect a line up. I ordered take out and got 2 large filets of grilled salman, a huge salad, baked potato and two buns all for $10.00. Great deal and even though they were very busy I got my meal in 10 minutes.