“You get what the sign says...home style food” 4 of 5 stars

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Reservations
Merritt Island, Florida
“You get what the sign says...home style food”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 21, 2012

This is where you'll discover just tummy filling food that pretty much tastes the same in Florida as it does in Indiana or any where else. Can be slow at times but you won't be disappointed because you can shop some unique items (mostly from China but still cute)

Titusville, Florida
“Our place for breakfast out.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 6, 2012

We are here at least every sunday morning. Great people working here.

Mayetta, NJ
“As expected”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed May 31, 2012

good menu,breakfast all day,reasonably priced,easy to find and always at a convenient location.

Visited May 2012
“Today was not a good day for us at Cracker Barrel”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed May 27, 2012 via mobile

Today was not a god day for us at Cracker Barrel, which I am surprised because usually the food I great, bu today my husband and I had breakfast there and it literally made us nauseas. I almost felt like we were being served old food???? My husband ordered the country breakfast with ham steak and I ordered two eggs with sausage patties and biscuits with gravy. Sounds good right? It was not. The sausage patties were dry and cold, the sausage gravy was too thick and looked like it had been sitting around for away, the ham steak that my husband ordered smelled and had a funny taste to it (not fresh). We ate what we cold then left feeling nauseas and uncomfortable. We won't stop going to Cracker Barrel, but we just won't go to this one again..

Hanover, Virginia
“Good”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 22, 2012

Staff was nice/friendly -- food was typical Cracker Barrel. No complaints though.